Reviews for Laura's Journal
ElementaMeow chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Aww, so sweet! If you ever make a sequel, I'd love to see how Laura reacts to THE talk... Write on!
dark scarlett angel chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Go job.
dark scarlett angel chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I like when she was going to kill that guy over a book
Captain Mockingjay chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Oh my gosh! This story was amazing! I loved watching Laura discover her emotions and the concept of being "normal" (whatever that means... xD) Even though some of Logan's scenes seemed a bit OOC, I guess it's justified in this situation. In short, I love this pairing and wish there were more fics for it out there. Again, great story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
A little short.
zzzzzz1002003 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
cant critize perfection sorry. 1 of my all time favorite storys added to favorites after the first chapter dident even wait till the final chapter to add it.

nice story
Lmbrake chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I liked it. A lot. You're right, this site needs more X-23
Saurus chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Freaking hilarious story. You're right, there aren't enough X23 stories out there.
MadmanTobz chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
''constructive critizism''... I'd love to, but there's nothing to critizise... Well, I'd say you made Logan seem like kind of a drunk in the first chapters, but that's about it. Great story, going straight to favorites.
Sonar chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I'm sure the professor is getting a laugh at Logan's expense. Logan better hope that his motorcycle suddenly goes missing.
Sonar chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
This was a nicely done chapter.
IronSavior chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
This was beautiful. Laura is one of my favourite characters and this fic sure did her justice. Plus, it was fun to read.

And it's officially on my list of favourites.
KityPryde chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Sha! You go Laura! :D That was a cool ending, I gotta say I like your writing style and it was an enjoyable read from beginning to end!
Julian Amici chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
You're right, there isn't NEARLY enough X-23 out there. I love this story so far, and I want to know what happens next. It's to the point that I wish the whole thing was written, just so I can read it all. I can't wait until the next chapter.

Funny, when the Brotherhood attacked, I half expected her to extend her claws, let them know who her 'father' is, and watch them freak out. But the way it was handled was still beautiful. Update soon!
Jessie07 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010