Reviews for Permanent
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
so cute
shadow-dog18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
oh wow that was really sweet too read and yeah i can see that happening anyways well done on it 3
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This better be a permanent arrangement!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
holy crap. Most adorable thing I've ever read! thank you so much for sharing!
Juliettapus chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love this movie too! I had memorized the whole thing at one point too. I see you probably are calling it the green death because of the CD. It's actually the red death, they made a mistake on the CD. I got it and was laughing at their fail lol! But yeah, other than that it's an amazingly cute one-shot you wrote here. Keep making awesome stories like this!
Nitmi chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved this story, so cute! :3
Tadrith chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'm normally not into the mushy stuff, but you did a good job keeping it from getting awkward. This was really sweet. Thanks.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Hi there!

This is so cool! XD

I bet that's scary for him!

Yay! toothless comforted Hiccup!

Oh my gosh! I loved the part where Hiccup layed down n Toothless's arms! So cute!

Thank you very much for making this!

Anitoon3
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
awwwwww! how cute
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love this. I abdolutely love the way Toothless got Hiccup into his embrace. I would feel very safe if I was in Hiccup's position.
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this isnt rambling! its a brillaint one shot - full of squishy, gooy, amazing feel-good stuff!

love it :D
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I think I love you. This was perfect. Their interaction and the fluff! (I'm a fluff monster. srsly.) Loved it. I'm going to shut up now, beacuse I'm getting kind of incoherent. ...Still love it! -is shot-

may the muses inspire you to write more!
Anisney-Robin chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aww too cute :3

'this is new' lol Toothless is too adorable XD
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw! I loved it! The movie was indeed awesome! :)
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 4/18/2010