Reviews for Magic of A Picnic
CsillaDream chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Yes! That was so damn adorable! XD

I agree there should be more fics for this series &for the HibikiAhito pairing :3
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I loved this! Shii-chan is absolutely adorable, the way she's so protective of Hibiki... plus, threatening to shoot Ahito with his own gun was hilarious! They all seemed to be in character, especially Hibiki with her scolding and then apologizing for it! Great job!
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was so like Shi-chan! You portrayed the characters perfectly.

There were a few typos here and there, but it's nothing a beta couldn't catch, and nothing so distracting that it took away from the story. Perhaps use a beta reader next time so that your fic can be perfect.
blue-eyed-cow chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Sooooo cute! I love it! You're right, we do need more fanfics for Hibiki's Magic :3

I hope you can write more of them soon! I love Ahito 3
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A truly great piece. Utterly heartwarming.

I think my favorite thing about this was how every character _fit_. I could easily the managa characters doing this. I enjoyed how you showed Shirrasan's protectiveness and somewhat childish jealousy when it comes to sharing Hibiki. I had never considered it but she probably would dislike the thought of Hibiki in a romantic relationship with anyone else.

Ahito's character was spot on, though I wouldn't want to be him given that it's probably going to take Shirransan a while to get over her grudge. And motherly Hibiki was just adorable.

And your right this section does need more stories.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
It's incredibly cute and hilarious...ya gotta love Shi-chan..XD
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
super cute! I loved this! And your so right! this series deffinatly needs more fans and fanfics! I think i should write one too. _ Ahito and Hibiki are so cute! and i think you captured Shii-chan perfectly. lol keep up the good work!
SammyJoe24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010