Reviews for Star Trek in Fairyland
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Ever heard Leonard Nimoy singing "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins"? I almost fell out of my chair when I accidently found it on Youtube.
LotR chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
ha.
Catz4444 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pure awesomeness!
butterfingers chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'd give a more coherent review, but I currently can't breathe.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*snorts* of course.

:D
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So. Much. Win. I absolutely adored this story. I was praying as I read that there would be some continuation, because this is just SO GOOD. Faved, like, a hundred times over. And also, I'm in love with you. Seriously. Thank you for sharing!
Myxolydian chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Love it. Love it! Love it!
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow, this was brilliant! McCoy's comment on 'Santa's little helpers and the tooth fairy' was downright hilarious! You should totally do another one to this, but with Eomer (since it's the same actor as McCoy) I salute you for this! I was giggling for all of it!
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
"Well, there goes the Prime Directive" LOL. XD
k123 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So, I think I broke something laughing at this story. Awesome fun, thanks for sharing :)
Tidmag chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
What happens next in the Middle Earth world because of the universal translator? Would it really have any effect in Middle Earth, cause usually, it sounds like the one elf or another knows how to speak this or that language...cause they've got milleniums to pick it up. Yes I would like to know if the elves ever find a use for it.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*grin*
MissSilver chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This has to be the funniest thing that I have ever read! EVER! excuse my grammar but its very late into the night...
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

A crazy idea popped into my head yesturday.

(That can sometimes happen because I'm known for crazy thoughts.)

It was a Star Trek/LOTR fic.

Totally different than yours sure but one of the cool things about it was the thought that it'd be the only one. And now that dream is crushed.

I shall continue to weep. Or at least whine.

Good fic though, funny.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I laughed so hard reading this. :) LOL!