Reviews for Tawni Hart's Extreme High Heels!
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
CDCTheRandomWizard23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hey there! I know that you've posted this like way long ago, but I just want to say that it was a brilliant idea! :) It's so funny!
ChannyfanAngi chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
AWW! So cute :D
MEGMW chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I want a pair of those pants! They looked sooooooo cute!

OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was one of your best stories! it was really well written and I didn't think I would like it but I loved it!
Chair8987 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
really luv it pls continue :)
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
aw! that was subtle romance, yet still really sweet. Awesome!
Ashley411 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Good use of imagination in this kind of cool sketch however I find tawnis character quite different to the actual show but however i could imagine her saying it and chad too. It would be a funny yet cheesey episode and would open a new kind of relationship door to chad and sonnys relationship! It confuses me a little and catches me off guard but overall its a good script!
cupcakez12 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Please make more stories, this is so cute! :3
inuBrandy1101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
all your stories make chad look so nice. man, now everytime i watch him on SWAC ill wish he was more like in your stories! grrr xP
duckvader23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is amazing! It was cute and funny. I liked it.
love her against reason chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I typed in 'tawni hart extreme skinny jeans' and this was the second result! yaayy! ;D

((idk why i wrote this again, i wrote it on the forum already. ;D))
r mcder chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
this was a really good story and i would love it if it was a real episode! Well done!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i like it
channyluver chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
over all i liked the story i think it should be a multi chap though since it feels kinda incomplete