Reviews for Where Puppies Grow
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
It wasn't funny AT ALL.
wolfpacksam'smate chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
it is funny! i love embry to death but that was funny keep it up
Efficient Vixen chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
LMAO
RockSteady54 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my god, this is fucking hilarious. And my first crackfic. I loved it. You did an awesome job at writing this.
mkpd chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my gosh! That was awesome, hahaha! :D
Jacobluver1995 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I absolutly L3ved this story !
minlin chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh this was hilarious!

And I liked your characterization of Bella.
twilightfanficreader chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Freaking hilarious :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Thank you for a wonderfully funny story. I just love poor Embry and he and Bella are meant for each other.

I love it. Keep writing.
Analitica chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
jaja i loved it
Drugy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
ha ha loved the sleeping disorder, good story :D
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Okay, so I LOVE that it was Embry that imprinted on Bella!

I once made the mistake of telling him that he was beautiful, and he did get fairly angry. Who knew that boys really didn't like it if you called them beautiful? "I'm a man, Bella. I'm handsome," he informed me. - This made me LOL! Such a typical man thing to say!

Passing out over fish tacos! LMFAO!

I expected him to begin to move, as his arms were shaking with restraint, but he didn't. I flexed my hips tentatively, and I suddenly felt all his weight on top of me.

Fuck.

I don't know why I never considered that finally being inside a girl would cause an extreme emotion in him. I mean, if eating a taco could make him sleep, why didn't I think him putting his dick inside of me would do the same?- I totally choked on my water! LOL!

Just when I thought this story couldn't get funnier...IT DID!

THEN he passes out upon her acceptance of his proposal! This poor guy! LOL!

This was such a great read!

xoxo,

AG1981
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ok, so I know I was gchatting you while I was reading this, but I couldn't not leave a real review after all the enjoyment I got out of this silly little story.

Seriously...I was laughing so hard I could barely read through the tears at some points.

"I felt him harden against me right before we dropped to the ground. Apparently, Embry goes to sleep when he's sexually aroused, too." LOL!

"I mean, if eating a taco could make him sleep, why didn't I think him putting his dick inside of me would do the same?" LMMFAO! Srsly...this almost killed me!

""My water just broke! I'm in labor!" I informed him, both panicked and excited for the twins to finally arrive. I really never had learned mask my emotions, and my exclamations fed Embry's, and, before I knew it, he was in a heap on the floor. Shit." BAHAHA! :P

""You are not allowed to sleep until I sleep, you son of a bitch! Wake your ass up and help me through the next one! Then we both can sleep, Damnit!" HEE HEE HEE! Such a typical labour outburst. I love it!

Ok, so those were my fav parts, but all in all, this was a seriously fun read. Thanks for the lolz, bb!

xoxo,

Marny
Allebasii chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lol my mm's narcoleptic, it dosent happen that fast like with embry but who cares? this story's hilarious and cute. i liked the ending aot.
TeamJakob chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
haha thats awsome I showed my friend (who has Narcolepsy) and he bloody loved it bahaha!

great job!