Reviews for The Beethoven Bond
lmill123 chapter 1 . 7/27
I just discovered this story of yours and I loved it. It was so romantic. The slow buildup of their love and their shared love of Beethoven. It's very easy to see Sheldon being drawn to Beethoven's life and music. This is a part of Sheldon you can easily see keeping private from the guys. It's also easy to see Penny's love of Beethoven and her keeping it private because it wouldn't fit in with the dumb blonde that most always see as.
One of the reasons why Penny and Leonard never fit as Leonard never saw past the hot blonde. Never had confidence in acting, or when she returned to school. Always really acted like she wasn't smart enough to be more than just a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.

Yes Sheldon could be insulting, but then he put everyone down. But he never treated Penny as just a dumb blonde, Saw that her intelligence laid in a different direction than his and the other boys. Also, never thought she couldn't do something because she wasn't smart enough. But rather he had told her her lack of understanding had more to do with her lack of education and her lack of trying,
Chippers chapter 1 . 7/20
What a neat idea! Very sweet.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/31
This. Was. PRECIOUS. Oh my god i never wanted it to end. And Train? Oh god i was positively cooing...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
My God, this was damn near perfect. My only criticism is your choice of band in the song writing portion of the story. I'm not a fan of Train, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Hope he would take pat in Easter and such now. It'd be good for them all.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
The 9th does that to me too. Wonderful story. Thanks so much
thebluemartian chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh my gosh! I totally cried at the triple Penny's before he kissed her lips! Wonderful story.
mekareami chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
lovely :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Excellent idea.

They were both shaking with the intensity of it. Sheldon's lips moved against hers with all of the pent up emotion that had been building over the last year. Penny smiled against his mouth, knowing that this was only the first of many perfect kisses yet to come.

Great ending!

Rate: AAAAAAAAA
Sherlock Blogger chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Such a beautiful snapshot of events, and a creative way to entwine Beethoven with the fandom. Great job!
jebjenniewren chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was so beautiful and their chemistry was so perfect that I cried. Well done