Reviews for The Beethoven Bond
Sherlock Blogger chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Such a beautiful snapshot of events, and a creative way to entwine Beethoven with the fandom. Great job!
jebjenniewren chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was so beautiful and their chemistry was so perfect that I cried. Well done
Mrs.Pratt chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Simply beautiful! I love the way you incorporated Beethoven who I love and listen to almost every day.
SomeFanWrites chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I absolutely loved it! Shenny forever!

My only qualm with it was that the confession was so abrupt, you might consider prolonging/building it up just a bit; like how you did with their revelation for one another.

Other than that, amazing!
Fictionfan1234 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Thanks this is a really great fic, it makes me feel all warm inside and whatnot! Please continue to create such fabulous fics!
mmooch chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You are just bound and determined to turn me into a pile of mush, aren't you? This is so incredibly romantic I could just swoon!
Mirumo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm gobsmacked. This is just too good. Too much, in a way, but such a perfect "too much" way. It's too romantic, too fluffy, too "incredible love slowly growing in their hearts", and what can I say? It's amazingly deeply moving. Sheldon crying really welled up my eyes. If TBBT really had to end on a beautiful Shenny way, I would so choose something like that. Thing is, we don't have a lot of chances to see Sheldon and Penny actually falling for each other, so awesome fanfics like this one are compensating. The characters weren't that OOC, somehow : the romance anf fluffiness of the story were so marked that it ended up being believable, in a way. Maybe the most OOC thing was Sheldon singing Train, but picturing him with a ukulele totally made my day. I also loved Howard and Raj, who look like they're shipping Shenny, maybe unvoluntarily, which was sooo cute.

I'm a huge classical music fan myself, it's 75% of the music I listen, and I really have a special thing for Ludwig. He raises something that punches you in the guts everytime, in his softest as his "biggest" (5th Symphony) music. However, my "make my tear up" music is Tosca, the version with Maria Callas of course. "Orsu, Tosca, parlate ... " ; the scene where Mario is tortured, and Scarpia is tormenting Tosca, and she is lamenting, and it attains the biggest musical climax ever, from my POV. Now, THAT leaves me in the same state as Sheldon!

Anyway, brilliant story, beautifully written, I adore it.
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
this... moved me... immensely. AMAZING FIC! Fantastic job! :D Looking forward to reading more of your fics. Gawd, this is amazing. keep up the brilliant work. you're very talented. ;)
p1uto chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
sl;djfjasdjkfsjkdf

This was amazing. And the three 'Penny's at the end... just :3

Now I want to go listen to some Beethoven!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I Really Love this story , BTW I'm a big fan of Immortal Beloved and i really love the way you mixed it with BBT
d(*-*)
Molleyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ack! I got really into this story, it was beautiful. Well done!
Amputation chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This should have more reviews. D: Very entertaining and wonderful story. Beethoven is a magnificent composer and this whole fiction is just as magnificent. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
Parodys chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Slow...and exquisitely delicious! Great story!
camiguin chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love this little bit of a dream you've created. You did a wonderful job and it makes me want to expand my musical boundaries and do some Beethoven centric exploration. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the dates for The Beethoven days? Is here a central location or was it several different places? Keep up he great writing!
pen.paper.green.day chapter 1 . 4/10/2010