Reviews for The Beethoven Bond
Ad Astra Per Alia chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Lovely! Sometimes I think Beethoven just goes straight to the center of the brain. I love the combination with a starry night that you bring more than once into the story.

I guess it will have to be a classical afternoon of iPod listening :-)
Astra-Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Magnifique! Wunderbar!

Great story. The Beethoven angle was inspired as was the slow build to Penny and Sheldon's realization of their feelings.

Thanks for creating this gem of a story.
Talitha Koum chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"I normally just permit myself an extra cookie at lunch time."

I loved that line! This entire story was chock-full of fluffy goodness. Thank you for writing and thank you for the dedication!
makeitstay chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was beautiful! I really enjoyed it. Haha his favourite band is Train. That's freakin hilariously cool XD
africayellowcat chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
OMFG! So beautiful, my favorite verse, ever thine, ever mine, ever ours! I smiled the whole way through this!
SciFigal63 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow! There was true and glorious beauty to this story. I loved it. Please, please update soon. Thank you for writing it.
angelus cado chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. You have a talent for Penny/Sheldon that makes me want to come back for more.

After reading My Fair Penny, My Fair Sheldon and this, you're going on my Author Alert list so I don't have to stumble on your stuff by accident anymore!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3