Reviews for A Fallen Empire
wolfygrr21 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I wish that you would update this. And I have a question: why hasn't anyone questioned Chelsea? Her power is to break or form bonds between people right? Edward and Bella; Jasper and Alice; Emmett and Rosalie; and Carlisle and Esme, breaking up all at the same time is suspicious enough to . I'm sure Aro or Chelsea hadn't figured they would reform ties to another so quickly. This is just a thought.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
it has been a long time since you have updated this story..i hope you have not given up on it..please post again soon.
TexasTurtle chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Enjoying the story loads. Thanks for writting and sharing.
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Awsome! Update ASAP pleasE! I cant wait to read more from you!
TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
of course she has
TheLadyKT chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
hmm wonder is rose ans esme get together. lol
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
damn wonder twins. always so smug
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow everyone crashing apart.
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
this is a good fic so far. it is a little different to other fics and yet so similar so not to overwhelm. i like it.
little miss wkd chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
oh love this story cant wait for the next chapter
MoonPrincess623 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Hmm...I can feel the love between everyone even after this long absence. Interesting chapter, I'm not sure if I put Aro's plan together. Can't wait until next chapter!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Great chapter. I loved it and I can't wait to read more.

Kathy
cathy29jes chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
hello

I have just read your history and I like it really much,all the chapters are interesting,I regret the death of Rosalie hewever and the divorce of Carlisle,I am in a hurry to read the continuation,it is too well

small hello of France

cathy
fallunder chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I love when you write Bella and Jasper POV. Awesome chapter.
oohapoo chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Wow evil! It is hard to imagine Aro wanting to destroy Carlisle, but it makes sense with his desire to hold more and more power. I can't help but feel bad for Carlisle right now though. He is all alone and his family is hurting. I wonder if the Volturi got to Esme some how, and caused her to distance herself from the family somehow. I didn't think their bonds would be able to be broken by Chelsea so I am not sure how they would have done it, but it seems to me like they should have had a part in it. Oh, and Carlisle flirting with the poor car rental girl...she wouldn't ever know what hit her if he was actually trying! I think Aro is going to flip a gasket if they change Bella without his knowledge! Can't wait for another update. Keep up the good work!