Reviews for Old Habits: Smoking
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awwww UgetsuXG's scenes were so cute and 8059's were even cuter X333! It's the first time I read about UgetsuxG btw! not surprisingly it was like reading about 8059 but the names only were different haha x3!.. lovely fic, hope you write more about these two pairings!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was fun :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hahaha! Nive ONE-shot! Short but funny.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
*NOD NOD* Indeed... it's a scary thing! XDDD OH MY GOD! HOW I LOVE THIS!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww, so cute 3
YaoiFanGirL18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was soooooooooooooooooo cute I wish you could write more about Ugetsu x G XDDDDDD
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Wow sooo cute! I just love this story. I keep reading it over and over!
G.Storm59 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was cute! I like the part where Ugetsu was like: "You said you wanted something in your mouth." and G was like: "What made you think THAT was what I wanted in my mouth?" XDD Keep up the good work :3 I also hope more people write UgetsuxG fics too. I'm writing one currently so we'll see how that goes!
the real poison ivy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Congrats on the first G/Asari Fanfic! *claps*
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I see why you like this pairing...* w*

Oh wow, this was just so adorable and I loved how you connected Ugetsu and G's relationship to Yamamoto and Gokudera's! Very cute, now you've got me falling in love with Ugetsu x G! XD (do they have a number/abbreviation like the other pairings (8059, D18 etc.)?)

I just have to say one thing - I seriously have a problem with Ugetsu's clothes. Don't really know how to explain it, but I just don't like the way it looks...especially the hat. The hat thing bugs me. (you're probably reading this with a O .o sort of expression amiright?) I just had to point that out, sorry...;

-UndineAlice
7afoos chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
this was really great!
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
yayz! i heart this story XD
Gina chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hey!

just a little word to say that i looooved this one )
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
omg that was awesome you should do more of this coulp
X Kyle X chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY. I THINK, NO I KNOW YOU DID A PERFECT JOB ON GETTING THE PERSONALITIES RIGHT.