Reviews for The Plan
Blemm-chan chapter 12 . 3/25
When is the next chapter coming out?
Zeki babies chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Heyyy I'm reviewinggg and I'm all like moreee I'm like make dem have babies and kisses and T3T
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
You need to update. I need closure! It's been FOUR YEARS!
AtikahFiction chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Wow, this is really great change than the ori. I really love it. hehe I'm sorry Kaname but really I just want Zero to happy, though in the ori Yuki will be by your side at the end, I'm still happyless with the circumstance.
I hope you can complete this story if there's still to it. thak for your amazing story.
AiSherryChan chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
PLEASE! CONTINUE! IM DYING To KNOW! O
AlyssaHart chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
First things first. I freakin' admire you!
I've just started reading your fanfiction today and it was amazing. I couldn't leave my laptop 'till I finished your story. I hope you'll update soon. I laughed and cheered at the end of chapter twelve, where she rejects Kaname and goes for Zero! ;)
My sis looked at me like 'Dude...are you crazy?'
Which made me laugh even harder.
This story is by far my favorite and you are my favorite author so far! I can't wait 'till they kiss! Argh that's what we've all been waiting for! I love your writing style and you make the story flow extremely smoothly and it's incredible! If only I was like you D:
Thanks for letting me read this wonderful Zeki fanfic! Now I'm a die-hard ZUKI fan! ZUKI 4eva!
You are awesome. The end -
Ayamiko95 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I can't wait for the next & last chapter!

Good work :)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
WOW! THIS STORY IS FRICKIN INCREDIBLE :) I AM A HUGE ZEKI FAN! Now, I'm starting to wish that this would happen in the manga XD Even though I really hate Kaname, I somewhat feel sympathy towards him. Other than that, I really hope she does get Zero in the manga! The anime ending was just horrible :*(

Anywhoo, I know it's been a long time since you updated but I still that you'll eventually post the last chapter! It'll be a shame to leave the story hanging like this. You're a good writer and this is without a doubt one of my fave VK fanfics! So please, please continue this! *gets on her knees* I beg you!

P.S: I loved your little conversation with Yuki at the end. LOL.
thejammysod chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
please continue this is really good!
Gingiie666 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Omg! This is so great, I can't stop reading it! I love how she rejected koname and ran right to zero. It was a total omg dang moment. :)
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
omg omg i love this story like vk but faster and all most better
xXLovingRaineXx chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
OMGGGG! Pleasee keep updating this story ! I reallly wana see Yuuki kiss Zero already! I luv this story and please keep updating soon! Pweeeaaaaaseeee? Zeki
random person chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
lmao you put white day on my birthday yay but aww my present was ruined by kaname i dont hate its just cuz its his fault zeros sad man i luv chapter happy birthday 2 ME! i should totally get a a virtual cupcake right now :p
Rose A chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Two words... Epic win! I love your story! Im looking forward to it! Hope u update soon :D
animeluver3460 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
please make sure to keep writing this story! i read from chapter 1 all tonight and absolutly love it! plz finish story! :)