Reviews for Fate's Chosen
Wyrade chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
That's an interesting way to give someone motivation to do what is right. :D
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
See? That's what I mean by loving your one shots for their originality. This is the ONLY story like this in the entire fanfiction universe. This is great. Thanks again.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Haha. Nice one with TR being the Chosen One.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
LOOOOOL! Shit that was hilarious. Fuck Fate! Go do the exact opposite of what she wants. Hell yeah. The bit where he was supposed to somehow give a crap ton of power to Tom is rather amusing though. I like how one of his targets is Science institutions making ground braking discoveries. That was priceless right there. Let ORDER RULE! Its gonna be like one of those dystopian movies cept everyone thinks they are happy cause crime is nonsense. Loooool delicious.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I'm still stuck with the vision of Ginny, wider than she is taller. This story is hilarious.
TheBear chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
nice twist!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
nice twist: ive never understood why harry would be inclined to live up to his "destiny" considering all off the terible things that happened to him along the way...
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wow wat a place to end the story. I would have likes to see her reaction to Harry completely disobeying her
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm predicting vitriol filled hatesex between Harry and Fate at some point ahead.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
why didn't Fate just drop a meteor on them if its so bad its just one plant anyhow
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very good story
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oho I love this Harry, yea if Fate messed with him like this, than he would do the opposite of what she wanted for sure!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Very funny.
sg2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
The last paragraph was a bit too subtle, I think. It wasn't very clear that Harry was attacking forms of order that caused disorder, and I expect many people overlooked it.