Reviews for Fate's Chosen
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/18
I kinda want to see how she reacts
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 2/7
Well that was just funny as hell! Thank you for the whimsical story, I really enjoyed it's!
Momkey627 chapter 1 . 1/10
Omg! This also means he's not married to the Barn anymore! He had to DIE in order for fate to talk to him. Till DEATH do they part! LOL!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
LOL
That last line was hysterical!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. This is awesome! You are hilarious!. Thank you for the lols. Oh wow, too funny.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Did fate just employ reverse psychology? XD
Pokezeb chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
HA XD Perfect response XD I'd definitely respond the same XD
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Damn, Fate's a Bitch. However, I can see Death and Life being also taking control of Harry's life. Which is why he couldn't die, no matter what Fate did, why he still ended up killing Voldemort/Tom.
It would make sense for Death and Life to be tired of Fate's shit and decided to get back at her in the best way possible. Through the marty she was ready to create. XD
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
hehe, hilarious, kinda sad, but hilarious.
Wyrade chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
That's an interesting way to give someone motivation to do what is right. :D
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
See? That's what I mean by loving your one shots for their originality. This is the ONLY story like this in the entire fanfiction universe. This is great. Thanks again.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Haha. Nice one with TR being the Chosen One.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
LOOOOOL! Shit that was hilarious. Fuck Fate! Go do the exact opposite of what she wants. Hell yeah. The bit where he was supposed to somehow give a crap ton of power to Tom is rather amusing though. I like how one of his targets is Science institutions making ground braking discoveries. That was priceless right there. Let ORDER RULE! Its gonna be like one of those dystopian movies cept everyone thinks they are happy cause crime is nonsense. Loooool delicious.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I'm still stuck with the vision of Ginny, wider than she is taller. This story is hilarious.