Reviews for Fate's Chosen
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/11
nice twist: ive never understood why harry would be inclined to live up to his "destiny" considering all off the terible things that happened to him along the way...
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30
Wow wat a place to end the story. I would have likes to see her reaction to Harry completely disobeying her
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm predicting vitriol filled hatesex between Harry and Fate at some point ahead.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
why didn't Fate just drop a meteor on them if its so bad its just one plant anyhow
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very good story
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oho I love this Harry, yea if Fate messed with him like this, than he would do the opposite of what she wanted for sure!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Very funny.
sg2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
The last paragraph was a bit too subtle, I think. It wasn't very clear that Harry was attacking forms of order that caused disorder, and I expect many people overlooked it.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Too funny
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
haha I've never read anything like this before, this is brilliant :)
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Fate is terribly at her job. Is she sure, that she is really Fate?
No.311 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
pleaaase make this a two-shot. i'm tuned.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Good on Harry!

Humph, if Fate thinks this is bad, could you imagine how Tom would have taken it?
sarah-rose76646 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I've been trying to find this story constantly for the past 3 years or so, since I last read it.
Can you believe that? Yes/No?
It's true either way.
Anyway, second time reading, it's not as unbelievably hilarious as it was in my imagination. Huh!
Still funny, but not the "stomach holding-gasp worthy" read.
Anyway, kudos anyway. Write more funny stuff. Cheerios!
Oh, and happy new year.
P.S. It was a good birthday gift, so thanks. My curiosity has been sated now.