Reviews for Evermore
Kelsey cook chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Love it ,it was so dramatic and just wow you should write more
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Totally Rowen.
(Rowen is my OC, she is Hiccup's younger sister and she is a Viking. She is different from Hiccup in ways I can't even explain without getting a image in you're head. The way she was raised, her gender, and the fact that she is the type of Viking that will give you shivers down her spine. She has never cried, not once in the fourteen years she was alive.
And.
I.
Broke.
Her.)
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is awesome!
ImAProudMudblood chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
aww...I love this. Is this a one shot or will there be more chapters?
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwe _ Just-Just amazing and beautiful. Really enjoyed this.
LyricalMedley chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ok reading this was like...The moment in the HTTYD movie where Toothless revealed Hiccup just slowed down...And it's like this story was written by Stoic the Vast himself!

Soooo GOOD! OH muh goodness!
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was amazing.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I am clearly an insufferable fool: my apologies for not reviewing sooner! For a short piece, this is incredibly moving and powerful, and every word of it rings true. Thank you for posing this, I enjoyed it immensely!
Youhaveabadconnection chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
*squee*
Ihni chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I loved this. The only thing I did miss in the movie (except for a blooper reel at the end, but hey, I'll wait for the DVD before I comment on that ...) was a scene between Hiccup and his father after everything ... happened. This little fic filled that need. Thank you.
TR16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was so sweet! This is one of my favorite parts of the movie, and you captured the emotion and the pain that Stoick is going through at the moment very nicely. Well done!

~Taylor
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is so moving! You going to write more
Backroads chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Loved it! Absolutely heartfelt. I liked how you focused so much on his thoughts rather than actions. Usually I don't care so much for lots of adjectives, but the story was so brief and focused that it worked and played a lot into the feelings. Well-done!
bobert chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
very nice, and well done!
MERIDAxJACKFROST4EVER DELETED chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was so very sad. Did this really happen in the movie? Cause I know one of the reviewers said it was in the film. 100/10