Reviews for Rude Boy
You lost me chapter 1 . 3/10
This first chapter with the spoiled rich girl OC. There is no way that Ace would know Gucci and Prada from Levi Strauss the way he's been portrayed in the movie. Further more, he wouldn't give the time of day to someone who acts the way she does. His character is much deeper and he's more intelligent than you've written him here. Ta.
chloeselover chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Please write more?
I think ace should apologize
mikachuu28 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This story is really good! its been like... a year... but girl! You have to continue this! Don't stop! its amazing
AutumnKrystal chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Are you goin to write anymore or have you abandoned this story?
The Book Keeper's Nest chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Hey this is awesome!
Will you be continuing it?
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
This is amazing!
Its been over a YEAR please update soon!

I think that he should regret raping her and try everything to make her forgive him - which she doesn't.

Then she finds out that she is pregnant and Ace finds out and feels even more guilty ...

Or whatever! Just please upload sooooooooooooooon xx
clarkegriffins chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I love it :) please, please update? X
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Ace is my favorite charcter in te movie so this was pretty sad how he raped her:( but maybe it could all turn around for the good:) maybe he wont be able to remember that night or something.. I dont know but its a good story so far update soon:)
FilmFr34k chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Please, please, please update this! I'm begging you! I'm seriously begging you!
BlackShorts chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Please update it again, I really like this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
I think at some point in the next chapter after Ace wakes up and sone stuff happens (that i cant think of) Alex's brother Marty should walk in on them and think Ace is attacking her again even though she is helping him... :)
Doctor chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
How bout she helps him out some more and he even apologises and tries to make it up to her somehow...
d2496 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I love this! I thiiink... I think that he should wake up, and be really apologetic and stuff.(:
d2496 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
(C). What if she found him and suddenly had a pang of symp. so she helped him even though she doesent really want to but deep down inside she's a really a great person... okay not the best idea but hey, why not? lol this is truly a good story, i hope you continue. (:
CC chapter 5 . 11/21/2011