Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ravenclaw Rebels
Publicola chapter 7 . 9/2
So, first, great fic so far, very different than the usual (I don't think I've ever seen Gred and Forge in a house other than Gryffindor). I would be more worried by the whole "Harry is horribly abused by the Dursleys" bit, but you at least bothered to have the people around him notice it, and from the mentions of a 'Miss Prewitt' it sounds like you have long-term plans for integrating that into your plot (though it is a bit ridiculous that Dumbledore doesn't recognize it as Molly Weasley's maiden name, given that it was a pureblood house and he was her teacher). But anyway, quite promising.

My one issue so far as been with the Hogwarts points system. You point out early on that it tries to bribe students to behave solely on the basis of bragging rights, and you'll find no disagreement here. The problem is, for a reward-penalty system that's already rather juvenile if not ludicrous, you seem to go out of your way to make it even more so. Dumbledore deducts 1200 points in a single go? That's not even pretending to be something other than crack, but it's crack that's missing any of the context that would make it funny. If you're going to go all-out hilarious insanity, do that, but if you're trying to keep things semi-realistic then go with that - make sure your point totals don't veer wildly in all directions, and make sure that when students (especially in first year) receive or lose points they do so in numbers that allow them to appreciate their significance. What's the value of a single point, when the staff hands out dozens of points in lump sums like candy?

[Edit: I don't think I've ever had a 'personal head-canon' for a single fan-fic before, but this is as good a time as any. From here on, I'm going to ignore the units digit whenever points are given or taken away. So Dumbledore's mega-penalty becomes a more manageable 120-point loss, Snape's fifty-point compliment is reduced to a 5-point gain, etc.]
Poopface300 chapter 13 . 1/14
2nd to last line How ba-a-a-ad could I be how bad could I possibly be
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
That's a sorting to be remembered. Very funny.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
A match made in hell. Flitwick can say goodbye to the House Cup for the next 6-7 years.
Leonas chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
...wait... okay one... nice little sneak in that Dumbledore is gay. Two... I can see Molly being the villain or at least A villain from her
Leonas chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I can see WHY they (or just hermione, I'm not sure at this point) would clue in Dumbledore adn pomfrey. I can. However it still seems... off... and not just becuase they really really shouldn't have. It also seems odd that Fred adn George would let Hermione bring in other people when Harry was promised discretion and privacy. Either way... they just lost a LOT of trust. Or should. Not sure if I would like to see this in the rewrite...
Thayf13 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
. . .Prince Ali from Aladdin? Well played author, well played.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
please update! I love how fun and care-free this fanfic is!
Moonlight Memories chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
This one seems to have a serious plot compared to the rest... but it's pretty interesting, I'd love to see more:)
jadesabrexiv chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I am a fan of this fic and actually find it to be one of the better ones that has the Twins being mentors.

Just out of curiosity, is this fic abandoned or is your muse for it on strike?
Not-Really-Gandalf chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
I love the idea behind this story, so please keep updating! Quick note- Andromeda, or M31, is actually not a star but a galaxy. Also, while it is close to the great square of Pegasus, it is not part of it. Good job!
Not-Really-Gandalf chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I really like your story, but as a HK girl myself, I need to point out that Su Li's first language should be Cantonese, not Mandarin. Even then, a dojo is Japanese, so her parents would be teaching in Japanese... a chinese martial arts center is called a martial arts center.
DestroyerDRT chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
Are you still working on this story?
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Will you be coming back to this story?
moonprincess97524 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I love the Quidditch trials. i do hope that you update this again soon.