Reviews for Faithfully
Iloveyousully15 chapter 28 . 9/13
Honestly Emmett could have used a good punch. He should have known he was taking shit too far.

Giana... i have no words for that lunatic. Has me side eyeing people in real life, like are people really this crazy?!
Iloveyousully15 chapter 27 . 9/13
Well damn jasper lmao i hope poor Alice didn’t want to marry his ass anyway. The way you ended this chapter was perfect!
Iloveyousully15 chapter 24 . 9/13
Tisk, tisk. Rosalie just can’t help but be a bitch huh? Lol I’ll give her that she is consistent no matter what level in life she is in Lmao. Collin better make the right choice in this stance and i can’t wait to see what happens to crazy ass Giana
Iloveyousully15 chapter 22 . 9/13
Oh lawd! What the hell is Bella fixin to do to get this dirt on Collin?! Hopefully she isn’t crazy enough to have Edward crazy worrying about her from far away!
Iloveyousully15 chapter 12 . 9/13
I just have a feeling that somehow, someway Tanya got into his home video and posted it because Rosalie probably told her since she was there when they discovered the recorder.
Iloveyousully15 chapter 11 . 9/13
Lmao i can honestly say that i love Edward’s family’s and their acceptance of Bella. Damn someone should have knocked Tanya’s ass out during the Giana fight as well
Iloveyousully15 chapter 10 . 9/13
Honestly with Emmett and Rosalie. It’s no surprise that he feels the need to flirt around and get attention that is only for him when his own wife is out here making him feel as though he is competing with someone else. If anything he is showing her how he feels. Why is she so upset when she is obviously always making it known that she wants Edward... though Emmett my boy, if you’re unhappy in your marriage and want to flirt around. Divorce Rosalie. Simple as that.
Iloveyousully15 chapter 9 . 9/13
Females like Giana are crazy lol like really! If some guy came on as bold and consistent to Giana as she does Edward. There would be a whole lawsuit against him, especially after being told that they do not want them and are not attracted to them. So in this case Giana; JAIL! ELECTRIC CHAIR!
Iloveyousully15 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love your Edward and Bella! Shit from the way their life is going I’m starting to think the mid 30’s men is where it’s at! I need my own version or this Edward . And i love the fact that Bella is so comfortable with her body. As a thiccc girl myself when i read different stories of girls bashing another because she has a thiccc ass, it makes me so upset lol. Like where I’m from that’s great thing to have!

My boy Emmett needs to get it together and drop that bitch Rosalie because obviously everyone including him can see that she is just not into him!

I can already see that i will be adding your story to my favorites list!
dreamthief19 chapter 27 . 6/16
Oh, I'm so glad you made this song one he wrote for her as a wedding present. I knew it was coming at some point because of the title, obviously. Faithfully was my parent's wedding song (almost 30 years ago!) and it's still their song to this day, so I really really loved that you made it your Edward and Bella's. So flippin sweet. I could picture this scene so clearly in my head, with him singing to her on the piano in front of the audience. That touched my heart. Anyway, I've been loving this story! Cant wait to see how it ends, though I will dearly miss these two!
bonnemine82 chapter 34 . 4/23
c'était trop top! j'ai passé un agréable moment de lecture. Merci!
I know it’s been sometime, but I just can’t get passed inconsistency in this story. I thought Bella had an inheritance? So why is she even worried about her credit card? She says so herself when she buys her dress...

And... you mean to tell me she is spending thousands on shoes... but can’t afford a book bag?
2caughtup chapter 17 . 3/12
I just love this story. Must be my 20th time reading it
BwithUforever chapter 34 . 1/23
Oh man I so live this story! Thank you for taking the time to share with us!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 34 . 9/27/2019
This was a great read. I haven't read this kind of strong and don't give to fucks kind of Bella in a long time. They do have some interesting piercings though. Keep up the great work!
3,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »