Reviews for Faithfully
mrs.addiecullen chapter 34 . 9/27
This was a great read. I haven't read this kind of strong and don't give to fucks kind of Bella in a long time. They do have some interesting piercings though. Keep up the great work!
cullen2798 chapter 34 . 9/23
Absolutely loved it! Just a fun read and some sexy times, and it was written very well! Thanks for sharing!
Bevey99 chapter 34 . 8/31
Good story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 8/31
Red emeralds carry a price tag similar to diamonds, with a top-quality one-carat stone wholesaling for approximately $8,000. Yet there are few red emeralds larger than one carat. The largest red emerald ever cut weighed slightly more than 4 carats.
Crazy Vamp Chick chapter 34 . 8/25
After starting this like ages ago, I finally found the story again and finished it. Thank you. It was perfect and the song it was named after...
Mireads chapter 34 . 8/24
Such a good story
Colby chapter 14 . 8/9
So many little details! I love that Edward is incredibly smart (how many rocker stars have a doctorate?), wants to teach, and does whatever he can to take of his friends.
Love, love, love it! You convey so much emotion!
ninnnin chapter 21 . 3/15
Holy shit, I just have to leave a comment and ask where are you from? Because you know clearly where Finland is and that the capital is Helsinki AND you know HIM! Sorry, I’m Finnish and I’m just so used to that nobody knows Finland or any things related to it lol. But so awesome to see Finland mentioned and Finnish music haha. Also the story is great and I’m loving the characters. Edward’s family is so colorful lol.
ninnnin chapter 11 . 3/14
Holy sh*t, daddy C is certainly something else lol.. I think I read this chapter my mouth hanging open and every now and then laughed out loud. Loving the story so far, keeps me quite giddy haha..
janet garrett chapter 34 . 1/20
one of the best stories I have read this year...thanks, I will be reading this again...
janet garret chapter 25 . 1/20
where in the hell can I order myself an Edward Cullen, I will pay the additional postage goddamit...hahahahahahah
what the hell did he expect. This guy Collin is a DICK loving this story...
I really love this Edward he is funny and scary as hell. I knew that Edward would go off the deep end about this guy Mateo...surprise,,,surprise...surprise...Loving this story.
somehow I knew that ass wipe would eventually make an appearance...Great Job
3,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »