Reviews for Faithfully
Clau L chapter 1 . 1/18
BEST STORY EVER!
saintfudge chapter 33 . 1/17
It finished agin .. Still one of my favourite stories ..thanks again for writing a great fic .. Have fun ..ps had to write my review here as I had already put a review on the last chapter after the first read ... Pls finish your other story mi would love to read it ...
saintfudge chapter 3 . 1/11
I LOVE this story ...I can't stop reDing again ...have fun
acnatanegara1 chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
this is seriously the hottest fanfiction I've ever read. seriously
SassYNoleS chapter 34 . 9/3/2017
Thank you for sharing this amazing story ~~

A great read from start to finish x
Patriciadiane chapter 34 . 8/27/2017
Thanks for a great story!
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Scotch is nasty.
He admits he fucks almost daily, weekly, monthly yet he has frenum ladder [which are multiples] and all of those take quite a while to heal -weeks to months. Makes no sense.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Who is her brother? His girlfriend?
Kristie20 chapter 34 . 7/3/2017
Great story and loved the future take. They were so cute! Good job and thanks for sharing. :)
charbronte chapter 32 . 6/30/2017
What a great story xx
sue1zide chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Rose is embarrassing herself & showing how much class she has, not.
Lilypad10 chapter 34 . 6/12/2017
I found this amazing story on FB and I was intrigued. Best Rockward ever! I couldn't put it down.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 34 . 4/13/2017
What a great story. And I fucking loved every fucking thing about your effing version of Edward motherfuckin' Cullen. He was fuckin' adorable! (In a very badass potty mouthed way of course)
shannon30033 chapter 34 . 3/19/2017
Dear Laila,

Thank you for the awesome story you penned some time ago. It is truly a great story, so fun to read with such fascinating characters. So thank you again for the, as Edward would say "fuck-awesome read" it has been a pleasure.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 27 . 3/8/2017
Dang now I have to go download journeys song on iTunes lol.
3,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »