Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
AAA chapter 1 . 3/19
oh my god- this is literally as good as i remember! i personally found this one better BUT i have to admit you did a gREATTTTT job with these sgdgshxghdg its rare to find a well written and a very imaginative fanfic with different povs like this. TYSM FOR SHARING THESE WITH US LIKE REALLYYY TYSM
Iersseltje chapter 21 . 1/26/2021
I loved both stories. It was like readling the missing link. Thank you for sharing.
EtherealWitch chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
I loved this story just as much as the other!
BarTheVampirePrincess chapter 4 . 4/9/2020
Okay, so I was wrong.
BarTheVampirePrincess chapter 3 . 4/9/2020
I think that I know who Bella left in Forks
LAB1 chapter 21 . 3/28/2020
Enjoying my epidemic era fics again!
GaaraSandNiN chapter 21 . 2/23/2020
Both versions are wonderful! Did her saphire ring not come back with her like her clothes did?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2019
BOTH STORIES ARE AMAZING, VERY WELL WRITTEN, VERY IMAGINITAVE. I ALSO TOTALLY ENJOYED BONNE FOI. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THESE AND SHARING THEM WITH US
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2019
I loved young Edward, your story make a perfect match with the original,
thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
karnevil9sergio chapter 21 . 2/10/2019
great follow up to Only Human, Elizabeth is a great character , both stories are totally awesome in the way they are written. and both plots are amazing. reading both in 2019 I hope you get this and keep giving us these awesome stories.

Sergio
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 10/17/2018
Wonderful companion. Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
Oooh-wee, he’s all over the place with how he feels about Jacob Black and Dr. Cullen. He’s jealous, yets wants to let Bella be free. I like that he loathes Jacob, even in this realm. He didn’t much like that she met with Dr. Cullen. It’s kind of funny and I’m also happy he feels this protective so soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
Yes, his mother would be quite interesting to read what she is thinking. Bella and Edward's trip to the market in his head was different than expected. Still very much enjoying this.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/14/2018
I hope there is an Elizabeth point of view hiding in here somewhere. I would love, love, love to know what is going through her head right now. The way Bella is dressed. The ring on her finger that is also on Bella's. Elizabeth mentioned she saw how Bella looked at Edward with complete love in her eyes from the start, so her version of that too. She had zero inhibitions of inviting Bella to stay there with them right from the start. I am loving reading human Edward's reactions to all of this. His was the only one we didn't get from Only Human and it is interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Oooh, thank you, thank you, for his version. I am only done with this first chapter and I am loving being in his head. His mother is wonderful. His father seems to have his best interest in his heart. I do wonder if Edward bothered to explain how awful the place and the people are, would he allow him to go to a different school. Well, we all know it is moot, as he never makes it back to school but . . .
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »