Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
DelicieuxGateau chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Beyond excited at both prospects!
RACHIAN chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
:)Thank you for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it! I can't wait for the new story!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Well this chapter was very rep-of-OH-y. I guess it's good as filler for people who don't want to read OH first. (Or who didn't reread it so many times as I did. I like what I like.)

Regency Twific? I'm intrigued.
mugglemom08 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Madman's Mercy.
they call me red chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Only Human remains one of my all time favorite fan fics and this is right up there with it. Excited for the last chapter. This chapter was amazing. I really love the glimpse into C and E the early years. I wish we could have seen more of that.
mimimgr chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
the last few chapters have made me so sad... few tears.
mimimgr chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
so sad :(
mimimgr chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
this chapter is so sad... to see things from his POV... :( his poor mum.
Ella1989 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
'Only Human' was my first fanfic too and I had no idea what was. I read it on some other site which I can't even remember now.
LibraryLady08 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
It was interesting seeing the other side of this. :)
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I really enjoy this edward love, is so young and fresh :)
Thanks for this amazing chapter
-Caro
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Hahaha God, I can’ believe that the idea of swimming comes from that kind of toughs!
Good lord, women, where do you work? Tell them that 14 hours of work is no cute
Love
-Caro
kezcullen chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
i have greatly enjoyed the reboot of this story!
soton chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter - loved hearing Edward's thoughts as he changed.
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Enjoyed the little summary of Edward's life after being changed. And, yes, Only Human was my first fanfic as well. Someone was talking about it on the imdb boards I think, though I don't remember how I got to those to begin with. Dumb luck, I guess!
2,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »