Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
RenaBug1 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Excellent story, sweetie! I think 'Only Human' was one of my first fan fics as well. I'm so glad you wrote this companion piece. I always love hearing from Edward. This was perfection. Thank you so much!
jaybunzy0 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Beautiful story :)
TwiMommyof3 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Are u goin to do a chappy of them together as vampires from epov like u did on the other bpov
avidreaderone chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Sigh! Another great chapter. Thank you for writing this companion piece.
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
He has the ring!
I cannot wait to he gets home also. See ya!
-Carolina
snowystar2 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Historical, Regency-era AH just by the name, seems something I can't wait to read. Sad to see this one end, but it was fun seeing this through Edward's eyes.
sassy991 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
A fitting ending. It's even better the second time around! Whether past, present, or future, these two are meant to be together. It's very heartwarming to read a tale so lovely. Thank you for Edward's point of view. It was truly a delight. I look forward to your upcoming stories!
Scarlett71177 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Congrats on finishing this! I'm so glad to hear that you'll continue writing other things too. I'll be reading!
LADARTHA chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
This has been absolutely delightful to read this story from both sides.
betsmecullen chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Only Human was the second fanfiction I'd ever read. And it remains as one of the best in the entire fandom. I've adored every word of this story and it will hold a special place in my heart and memory. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Write on. Post when you can.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
*claps* Yay! So glad you finished Anatomy of a HUman. I loved Bella's POV and now we have Edward's POV complete.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
callmepagliacci chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
One thing (of many) I like about what you've done here is Edward's thought process. He asks himself what he'd do if Bella died, if his mom died. He never asks himself what if *he* dies. That seems very much like the mind of a seventeen-year-old boy on the cusp of true manhood.
Hahny chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Thank you so much for finishing this story, I loved it. You're one of my favorite and one of the first fic authors I ever read. Now, on to a Mad Man's Mercy.

Wish some authors would take a cue from you and finish their unfinished stories too.
DrMemeCullen chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Thank you for writing Anatomy of an Hum
whoandbikes chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
You are a wonderful author. I have read both of these stories and love them both. I started reading Only Human just about the time you were only half way through it and have been following these stories since. Thank you for your wonderful stories and will be looking forward to your others as well. ( The ones I haven't favored already ;) )
2,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »