Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
mugglemom08 chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Madman's Mercy.
they call me red chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Only Human remains one of my all time favorite fan fics and this is right up there with it. Excited for the last chapter. This chapter was amazing. I really love the glimpse into C and E the early years. I wish we could have seen more of that.
mimimgr chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
the last few chapters have made me so sad... few tears.
mimimgr chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
so sad :(
mimimgr chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
this chapter is so sad... to see things from his POV... :( his poor mum.
Ella1989 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
'Only Human' was my first fanfic too and I had no idea what was. I read it on some other site which I can't even remember now.
LibraryLady08 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
It was interesting seeing the other side of this. :)
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I really enjoy this edward love, is so young and fresh :)
Thanks for this amazing chapter
-Caro
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Hahaha God, I can’ believe that the idea of swimming comes from that kind of toughs!
Good lord, women, where do you work? Tell them that 14 hours of work is no cute
Love
-Caro
kezcullen chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
i have greatly enjoyed the reboot of this story!
soton chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter - loved hearing Edward's thoughts as he changed.
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Enjoyed the little summary of Edward's life after being changed. And, yes, Only Human was my first fanfic as well. Someone was talking about it on the imdb boards I think, though I don't remember how I got to those to begin with. Dumb luck, I guess!
soton chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
I always love hearing from EPOV, it just brings a different dimension to the story.

Please I can respectfully request that you finish A Madman's Mercy next?
AnjieNet chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Whew, Edward sick and in pain is hard to read, even knowing it all works out in the end.
NKubie chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
How could I not re-take this journey? While it wasn't my first fic, Only Human was certainly one of the earlier fics that I read and it set a gold standard to which other stories have been compared.

You're writing is fluid and wonderful to read and I've always really felt like I was on the journey too, not just sitting back and observing it. Thank you for that!

I look forward to the reunion from Edward's perspective. Having his POV through all of this has changed some of how I viewed OH as well.
2,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »