Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
TWIMOM chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Love it, I am eager to read more
roxymar chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ek! i'm so excited for this story! thanks so much for writing it!

only human is by far one of my fav fics of all time and i'm so glad your doing this in edward's perspective.

i can't wait for the next chapter! take you time with it of course :)

-roxy
saraamin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
wow i am in awe so so awesome to read this from his pov )

How often will you update? Cant you just put it all up? Lol nah do it your way.

animal8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Fantastic! I think this will be really good to see things from Edward's POV and get a better idea of his reactions to the strange and out of timely things that Bella does ;D. Really looking forward to reading more of this and seeing what happens now ;D. Cannot wait. Please, update soon! ;)
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very nice! Haha, how he describes Bella is really funny and endearing. Can't wait for next chapter! D
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
one chapter and i already love it! i loved edward's description of bella in the chapter ;) especially the doe-like eyes, foreshadowing much? LOL

anyway, i cannot wait for more! and am sure that this story is only gonna be set in edward's POV, but maybe you could post an outtake from elizabeth's POV, especially the part where she saw bella's engagement- i mean her engagement ring in bella's finger..that would be awesome :)

but anyway, good luck with the story! i could already say that this would be amazing :)
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This will be so much fun to read!
oazaka chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
im sure all your reviews say this.. but we soo excited for this story! xDD

loved reading Only Human, and im sure i'll love this one too )

update soon! xD
SimplyAndie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Yay! This is exciting! I soo fell in love with Only Human!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Cool, AJ. I loved the original story. EPOV is just a bonus :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I really LOVED Only Human, so when I saw this I was so excited! This chapter was great and I'm happy that you didn't waste any time introducing Bella. Anxious for the rest, how often/when will you post, do you know yet? )
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this is awesome. i hope you decide to update soon
Jessypt chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
So excited for this story. I loved Only Human! What a fun surprise.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You've made my day with this one! Love you!
lippylou chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hey AJ

I'm excited to read EPOV of Only Human. That was such a wonderful story. Looking forward to hearing Edward's take. I love stories in EPOV.

Annette