Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
bananahzz chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Only Human is the BEST AU Fan fic that I've read.

And I am, as you termed it "tickled pink" that we get to experience it from "human" Edwards' POV.

You spoil us!
CodeForConfession chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
WOO! I'm so -excited- that you are writing this! Only Human was definitely in my top 2 favorites of all time. Can't wait to read the rest of this amazing story in Edward's POV. :D!
Bennyjo4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Can't wait for each and every update. I loved your story Only Human.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh I am in LOVE

YAY!

I3Only Human&Edward point of veiw

it would be great YAY!
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm so thrilled you are sharing this. "Only Human" is one of my first read & favorite fan fics. Anxious for more. ;)
Spencerette chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this story :)
mexicantt chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Just kind of want to say "Aw" at this point.

I loved the original, I'm sure I'll love the companion. _
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am beyond THRILLED that you're doing this in EPOV!

Somehow I just KNOW this is going to be beyond beautiful.

It already is.
efromhawaii chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm absolutely thrilled that you're writing a companion piece to Only Human. The first time I read Only Human (and I wholeheartedly confess that I've read it several times) I was utterly captivated. It is one of my all-time favorite stories and for me is a standard by which other fanfction is measured.

I am so looking forward to reading Edward's perspective.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You're going to have to forgive me, I can't remember if I reviewed Only Human when I read it. It was the 2nd fic I ever read and I read it all the way through one afternoont. When I first started reading fics I didn't know how important reviewing was. (Believe it or not Squalloogal told me)

I read all your fics, but I THINK this MIGHT be my fav (Only Human) and I don't think I ever told you that. I had forgotten just how much I loved Elizabeth, she had fire and loved your Edward so much.

I'm so glad you're writing the EPOV, I can't wait to read more.

xoxoxox
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am so looking forward to this!
imlovinfanfic chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i am so glad your writing edward's pov. please update soon. i can't wait for more.
lil-devilish-kitten chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
omg! i just re-read Only Human a few days ago, so i am really excited about this. great first chapter i love diving into Edwards head.

J'adore ce
funkymunky2511 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Im so excited about this! I loved only human and cant wait to read some more
katetreloar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Yay Edwards point of view :D

Hope you continue with this :D
2,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »