Reviews for Anatomy of a Human

YAY!

I3Only Human&Edward point of veiw

it would be great YAY!
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm so thrilled you are sharing this. "Only Human" is one of my first read & favorite fan fics. Anxious for more. ;)
Spencerette chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this story :)
mexicantt chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Just kind of want to say "Aw" at this point.

I loved the original, I'm sure I'll love the companion. _
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am beyond THRILLED that you're doing this in EPOV!

Somehow I just KNOW this is going to be beyond beautiful.

It already is.
efromhawaii chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm absolutely thrilled that you're writing a companion piece to Only Human. The first time I read Only Human (and I wholeheartedly confess that I've read it several times) I was utterly captivated. It is one of my all-time favorite stories and for me is a standard by which other fanfction is measured.

I am so looking forward to reading Edward's perspective.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You're going to have to forgive me, I can't remember if I reviewed Only Human when I read it. It was the 2nd fic I ever read and I read it all the way through one afternoont. When I first started reading fics I didn't know how important reviewing was. (Believe it or not Squalloogal told me)

I read all your fics, but I THINK this MIGHT be my fav (Only Human) and I don't think I ever told you that. I had forgotten just how much I loved Elizabeth, she had fire and loved your Edward so much.

I'm so glad you're writing the EPOV, I can't wait to read more.

xoxoxox
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am so looking forward to this!
gabby871 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i am so glad your writing edward's pov. please update soon. i can't wait for more.
lil-devilish-kitten chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
omg! i just re-read Only Human a few days ago, so i am really excited about this. great first chapter i love diving into Edwards head.

J'adore ce
funkymunky2511 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Im so excited about this! I loved only human and cant wait to read some more
katetreloar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Yay Edwards point of view :D

Hope you continue with this :D
LoveThoseVampires chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is exciting to hear Edward's point of. Please update soon
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
so excited for this :D yay edward!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh, Dios mio! Amethyst, qué belleza!

Gracias, muñeca preciosa, por esta historia. Only Human significó el mundo para mí!

No puedo esperar a leer el siguiente capítulo, quisiera tenerla toda completa de una vez y leer por horas -sin dormir, ni comer- jajajaja!

Es demasiado pervertido amar a Edward a esa edad, dime?

Como siempre, has hecho un trabajo maravilloso!

Lots of love sweetie!