Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
SO SHE GOES TO HIS ROOM TO BE WITH HIM[SLEEP THAT ALL[SICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
HOPE CARLISLE HELPED HER AND WHAT EER EDWARD SAID HELPED TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
SHE NOW KNOWS WHERE CARISLE IS WILL SHE GO SEE HIM?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I'M GLAD IT'S YOU AND OT ME I'D PROBABLY MIX THE STORIES UPAND PUT THE WRONG CHAPTERS OUT TO THE WRONG STORY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
OK LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
OK WHO IS SHE WHY IS SHE WEARING PANTS IF GIRLS DONT DO THAT AND WHY IS SHE SO SHOCKED?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
I want Reneseme! That would make them even happier... I mean that was the one thing that burst their bubble & they would meet the witnesses of good nature like Benjamin & WHAT ABOUT JACOB & NESSIE & the imprinting madness that led to the tribe & Cullens having a stronger bond ! Too many unanswered questions that maybe you should make another story... because I LOVE your story but I need more... Okay Im just overreacting now. Good job on the story & maybe my endless rambling could make an awesome epilogue? Anyways I can't get over your amazing story KEEP WRITING!
Ticcing Bat chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
brilliant x
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Thanks for writing this!
Conied8 chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
dpennell007 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I read Only Human the other day, and what a treat it is to be able to move on to the EPOV with no waiting! I loved your vision of how it must have been to live back in that time period. Thanks for another excellent story.
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
loved this. I read it along side Only Human. Just wonderful. Thank you!
magmom4 chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
How did you even think of all these things. What an amazing story.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
That is quite funny... He told her in original story that he was virgin but he was not. And he had his first with a girl for who it was not her first but her first was with him for who it was not his first... Funny, really -)
Edward'sDJ chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Thank you sharing this fabulous story with us.
2,048 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »