Reviews for Anatomy of a Human
TwilightLove21 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
I loved it! These two versions are definitely in my favorites! I will re them over and over :)!
TwilightLove21 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
I love how you connected everything!
TwilightLove21 chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Ahh and now vampire Edward is fixing to arrive :D!
TwilightLove21 chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Edward is so cute lol!
TwilightLove21 chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
And here comes the bad stuff :(! I'm loving all these chapters though lol!
TwilightLove21 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
The way they flirt is so cute :)!
TwilightLove21 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I have no idea how I got so behind on this story :/, but I plan on reading all the chapters. I might not review every single one that way I can catch up though lol!
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
I had this chapter left to read, and finally did. It was a great story, never doubted it, especially since it's Edward's pov.

Congrats, again on this really nice story.
Laiye Laiye chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Thank you for sharing your story. It was amazing and I was happy to read Edward's thoughts.
Hazeldene chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Hi
I love this story. It fills in the gaps. It would also be great to hear it from Elizabeth Masens view. What did she tell her husband that first night to allow Bella to stay. Can she hear Edwards thoughts? How much does she know about Bella? Of course she knows about Edwards trouble with his handkerchief. Mothers always know. Just a pity he has to feel bad about it. How times have changed. Now Bella is the forward one b

I also love the references to another life. "I do not stew" "Yes you do"
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Maybe you should've told us about that at the Beginning BEFORE the first chapter so I wouldn't of wasted my time reading the first 2 chapters. Maybe you might want to change the a/n? I thought this was a seperate story. Js
sharonjane chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
I can't tell you how warm and tingly dipping back into this story has made me. Like many others Only Human was one of the first fics I ever read and has remained one of my favourites even though I have read hundred upon hundreds by now. Some stories just stick with you, that was one of them and to now have been able to delve into it in Edward's POV has been a joy.
Keep writing please. I have loved everything of yours I have read from your many one shots to Bonne Foi and now Madman's Mercy and Cullen Enterprise. I do hope to one day see a continuation to Existence and Essence and am looking forward to the regency fic you mentioned.
Thank you for sharing.
Sharon
MoCullen chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
So cool to read this in EPOV. Thanks!
MoCullen chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
This was what was missing in BPOV. Thanks for writing it here:)
MoCullen chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
I'm glad you wrote about the effect that Bella was having on Edward's body. How funny that he had to leave every morning to clean himself up:)
2,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »