Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
rose chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
I JUST FOUND THIS STORY TODAY ...MORE MORE PLEASE !
rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY !
Lingering.Fears chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I know it's been a while since its been update but good lord I'm following just I'm case! :} Great story, I loved this so so much.
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Ah noting like a good sex secnce real good please keep going please
savyleec chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
More more more please! I would especially like to see what if, and Audrey's reaction to it, plus I love Gabriel's protectiveness.
Seady93 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
im here and im begging becuase omg these chapters are amazing and i just love the squishy goodness *flails*
" his free hand curling over the flatness of her belly. He remembered thinking to himself what if...?"
im sorry is this you hinting at a baby?! if so - fuck yes please! like theres so many possibilities you can have down that road just ung! please? just another little story?
JadeObsession chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
haha, loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
You should seriously consider writing some more chapters for this, it's amazing!
VioletYoungSams chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This a very cute and lighthearted story in my opinion. You captured both of their personalities well if they had time to develop in the movie.

It is unique in its own way that surely puts a smile on reader's face.
gabielel chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I enjoyed that immensely. i really liked how you developed their relationship and filled in all the gaps. I really liked it.
Iluvenis chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
This was very sweet :)

I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
The One And Only Charcoal chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
YAAAAAAAAAY OMGEEEEEZIIIIIEEEEESSSSS I WUBWUBWUB CHUUUUUUUUUU! 3 This made my day. I am actually really angry at myself for only just checking this story NOW. GAH. Anyway, this was in a whole new league of Adoorabuhlz, and now I feel really fuzzy inside. I also like that they have a some livestock now. - CHIKINZ FTW.
Chaytons Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
I liked it, their lovemaking was sweet instead of something vulgar like some people tend to write. Well done. If you write more I'll be sure to read and review.
Chaytons Angel chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Awww.. I was wondering if/when they would get to that point. Still liking it.
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
My fiance found this fic and linked me to it and I'm glad he did. I'm liking it so far and Audrey was actually my favorite from the movie.