Reviews for Triwizard Bewitched
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
I would have had Samantha Destroy The Goblet of Fire and the Tri-Wizard Cup. zplus I would have her learn about Harry's Life and Abuse he has Suffered At the hand of the Dursleys and Dumbledore's manipulations. Along with point out how backwards The Magicals of Europe are Especially those of Great Britian. In fact I would live it if it turned out Harry us Related by Blood to Sam so she can take over as his Legal and Magical Guardian And thus pull Harry out of Hogwarts and Have the Potter Family Fortune Transfered to the States and all Potter properties put in Lockdown. Then Show Sam then get hold of her Parents and The Witches Council to arrange to bring these backwards assholes kicking and screaming into the Modern Age. Along with reform their Education system.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
After reading the summary two words popped into my mind, OH SHIT! More after I read this. And now after reading it all I can say is FUMBLEMORT STRIKES AGAIN!
comodo50 chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Like some said, was disappointed at the end. Hopefully some help from school, but noo, more crap at the poor guy.

Oh well.

It is an interesting twist, kind of.

But IMO, if you ever write a second chapter, it should be a: "I give up, am out of this place" and so he rides into the sunset. I mean, goes to bank, transfers muggle money and takes new life elsewhere not in USA ('cus new drama) nor England (old drama)
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This is more horror than humor.

Well, I agree with that one reviewer. Screw magic. I want all my money out of that damned bank, and I don't care about magic. Magic hasn't done anything positive in my life so it is not like I'll miss it.

I'd actually love to see how that would develop with Harry rather giving up magic than do what Samantha was telling him. Harry doesn't care. Samantha's school would be utterly hated on an international level either way. They forced the BWL to lose his magic or his gender.

The British magics and public are stupid and would think that Harry would want that crap. I'd rather instead of a passive Harry that just rides along and gets crapped all over, just say no. Magic isn't worth that. Heck, beg magic to judge the vile evil artifact of the cup and destroy it. AD here seems more evil than anything. Samantha should be able to have gotten him out of the damn thing. AD is thrilled that Harry is being forced into more bad routes here.

There is nothing really funny here.

You had a shot at giving Harry friends and social structure and backup. Nope, not here. All that this Harry will recall is his utter hatred of magic and those schools.

Gender-bending fics are shuddering bad. They go through a forced overly feminization bit, then the subject gets treated far better as a different gender while adjusting. It's not that bad if someone is getting it done as a punishment, but to have it done to your standard Harry? Shudders. That's just wrong.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Espero que continúes pero yo creo que Salem es un colegio mixto
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I foresee a "recently discovered" marriage contract between a Potter Daughter and a Weasley son that are the in the same year at Hogwarts... Nothing like the threat of a terrible marriage to add to Harry's stress. Of course the magic that Samantha has access to is far more powerful than the wand waver's magic. The issue then becomes whether Harry will be taught/is capable of such magic. Then of course, there is the issue of gender identity, and whether Harry wants to be a boy again at the end of the Tournament, whether it has an affect on Tom's resurrection ritual to have the blood donor be female. If having someone of Ms. Stevens magical fortitude would allow for a resolution of the Tom/Harry story line in one year. If Dr. Bombay is able to detect and remove that pesky leach from Harry's scar or if the transformation into a female form does that on it's own.
noylj chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh how nice-JKR didn't screw up Harry enough, so we'll make him a girl. I'll live my life without magic, thank you very much
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I am honest I had a lot of hope for this story but seeing it marked as complete with only this was a disapointment.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
*Harry Wakes Up* "I had the strangest nightmare that had me having to lose my magic or my todger." Looks up to see Headmistress Stephens worrying her lip. "Ah. So I'm living the nightmare. Brilliant. Fine. Take my bloody magic, I'll either put up with being beaten by the Dursleys or kill them in self defence and end up in prison. Quite frankly, I've had enough of the insanity of Magical Britain, thank you very much. At least at home, I KNOW they're trying to kill me."

Harry looked to the pale faced Headmaster Dumbledore. "Translation for the slow old people: Fuck. Off. I'm done."
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
hope you will continue on with the story i wanna see what happen next please write another chapter iam glad that samantha got her a job working at a witch school amazon
dreamjanus chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Gross ending
Kenji Tarugo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely ridiculous.
Story-Blender chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hope you continue this story. I also hope it isn’t permanent. Maybe just take some polyjuice potion. Then he could hold a raffle to see which 6th and 7th year witch wants to have the honor of being the woman he turn into embarrassing him more. Getting so much attention from the girl will make the other boys jealous. And the humiliation Snape could make him feel when Harry has to ask him for help and beg him for the potion ingredients. Can you imagine how he’d feel having to go the ball as a girl. Could be a cool story if you continue it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ROFLOL! I can see that happening.
carealot chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Interesting thought! If I think of a way to keep using it I will let you know!