Reviews for Triwizard Bewitched
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
hahahaahahaha

poor harry. first a life & death tournament, then a gender change. talk about a kick to the sack.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Cute, though it would be fun if you carried it out a mite further.
Chichi9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i'm sorry i've not seen a more blatant cross over for the sake of cross over before samantha adds nothing to the story at this point that would not be there from some random american witch being headmistress of the school
mariposa chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was really cool. I do wish it was more than a oneshot. Great job.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this is a good story, i hope you continue it
Pogo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
And with a quick AK to the head, the new and terrifying Dark Lord Ironicus makes his debut.
faneka chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I hope this story will be continued. I don't think Dumbles & Voldie will want an angry Sam after them. Harry now has someone who's not only on his side, but powerful enough to make it stick.
wickedmetalviking1990 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this might be in for some lol-moments. i wonder exactly who will know about the switch, and how that will turn out? like, for instance, the whole conspiracy thing with (well, this is hoping you've read the books/watched the movies and therefore it won't be a spoiler) Barty Crouch's son being a Death Eater and trying to get Harry Potter to the end of the tournament. if he doesn't know that Harry is actually a woman, how will that affect his plans? Oh, I have so many thousands of questions, but not enough time or space for just this review.

Would really like to see this completed. Right now, I've got a lot on my hands right now, but wouldn't quiver from taking on ANOTHER task, if you're uninterested in continuing this...but i'd still love to hear YOUR vision, as opposed to mine.

WMV1990
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This looks to be a good story. I hope there will be more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
um...i'm not sure what to say really. it was just so different to what i imagined to be...and i can imagine the look on harry's face when he hears he's gonna compete as a girl

(LOL...)