Reviews for Godspeed
Annemarie chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story, it was a great read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Loved it so much:) Wish it could of been filmed for the series. Or a movie.
augus10 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
This chapter is so cute and sweet. I'm really sorry that your story is come to an end now. It certainly is one of my favorite. I'm quite new to Fanfiction and I'm really looking forward to read your other stories. Anyway thanks for writing and sharing this amazing and wonderful story with us.
augus10 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I really don't know what to say, but this story is so good, so wonderful and so beautiful. I just love it.
augus10 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Wow, this was brilliant, so much tension.
augus10 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Another amazing chapter. Your writing is really brilliant. I just love it.
augus10 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Glad the case is solved, looking forward to the talk between Calleigh and Eric. Anyway as usual another great chapter.
augus10 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Another great chapter and wonderful written also. Just amazing.
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is such a adorable start of your story, I just love it.
nonna99 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
This is a wonderful, amazing story. I really enjoy it, to be honest I'm speechless.
Thanks very much for writing. Surely one of my favorites. I just love it.
zzsydneyzz chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
WOW. That was insanely superb. I am extremely puzzled on why this story does not have over a hundred reviews because this was absolutely INCREDIBLE.

The whole chapter in the lab with Calleigh, Horatio, and Eric blew my mind! You captured the emotions beautifully and so in character.

These last chapters were just a cry fest for me. Angst. Oh my goodness dear you know howw to pour it ON. I was blubbering through this "Why. can't they just be together. "

Whew, just to let you know I also needed a fan for these last chapters because it was HOT.

The way you incorporated the drama with the case was excellent as well. I felt it stayed true to CSI Miami by not just focusing on their lives, but it wasn't so complicated that I had to keep rereading it.

Overall Score 22,484 out of 10 :)
WithAChanceOfSarcasm chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Amazing!

Definately one of the BEST stories I've ever read in any catergory!

You have a talent for writing, you're amazing!
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
lov it sooo much esp this chapter!
ScarfofWonder chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Story was absolutely beautiful.
Myrle 16 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
"Good man. Give her hell!"

so awsome!

i am very much looking forward to reading the rest of your story!