Reviews for Reclamation
KotaNativ3 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
I was planning on writing a really long post, but I'll keep it as short as possible: I LOVE THIS STORY!
IMO, you portrayed the characters perfectly! A few lines had me grinning and laughing like an idiot. Still, not through the story yet, and it's only getting better!
Caper chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Lol see Shepard defends himself saying the ship was his so he hadn't stolen a ship.

He still stole the ship in mass effect to go to illos
Borg1982 chapter 40 . 11/28/2012
Well I thing it's the best Mass Effect story I ever read in FanFiction site. So go on and more stories like this :-)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/16/2012
Very nice story worth continuing but I acknowledge your decision.
Your characters interaction was very well written and your plot original and entertaining even thogh nothing major happened (in galactic term) :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2012
Great story but is it on hold or just dead?
eriskbo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
great
Sherwood374 chapter 40 . 5/11/2012
...GODDAMN! THAT WAS AWESOME! 5 Stars (out of five) from me! Seriously, this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
Talimancer chapter 40 . 3/22/2012
You have written such a lovely story. I'm only sad to see it end.

You have a very keen talent for dialogue and character development. I'd love to see your take on Mass Effect 3...though I may not agree with all of it, the game has some lovely Tali/Shepard moments that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Keep up the good fight.

Keelah Se'Lai.
weirdnerd chapter 40 . 11/4/2011
awesome story with a good ending
gaunt444 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Why is this listed as a femshepard fic when you have a male shepard? thats kind of confusing you know. should change first character to Shepard (M)
Holocron Coder chapter 40 . 9/12/2011
Awesome story. Wasn't sure about it when it started out (pacing was a bit off at first), but the I really got into it and burned through in a couples hours. I'm kinda sad to see it end. Can I hope for more Mass Effect from you? )
darkfinder chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
what a tease of a chapter .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
man will it work .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
can't wait to see how they make it work .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
xan't wait to see how they make it work .