Reviews for Grim Reaper
Mondwandler chapter 8 . 8/2
hey shinigami-san
i really do appriciate your story this far. i like the idea for harry being a grim reaper:)
but i have to wonder: ever read the discworld novels? Lord death definitifly needs a horse:))
Also: you do have all of the gundamwing-pilots - minus one; where is trowa?
with hopes your mind stays focust for a lot more of wonderful stories.
yours Mondwandler
Kris chapter 10 . 7/16
Can grim reapers sleep? They don't breathe or need the bathroom so why would they need sleep?
It seems Ron is really stupid. Attacking Harry and expecting him to want to be his friend.
At first I thought even Ron can't be that stupid. But when you mentioned how he behaved to Hermione, I thought maybe it's just his natural tendency, and it overrode what little common sense he has.
lol, whew, I was worried for a while there you'd put Harry with Collin for a sec
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 2/23
good but what of the Weasley family
nxkris chapter 16 . 2/21
move the story and leave a note both in description and top of first chapter that the story was moved from your other account that you since deleted.
baberbot1 chapter 16 . 2/21
Keep this story on your knew/other account
Try it and see, is all that I can tell you !

The Crimson Mage.
loretta537 chapter 16 . 2/21
move it please and make a note that you changed it to another account so you wont get accused of stealing it
Criminalminds01453 chapter 16 . 2/21
yes i would like you too. i enjoy this story.
Ninggay chapter 16 . 2/21
Yes. Put all your stories in 1 account and just make an announcement so that people wont accuse you of plagiarism. MAybe you should even inform the site moderators of your plans as a backup in case there are complaints.
frostyhogwarts chapter 16 . 2/21
Thank you for the information on downloading this story and others. You said that you have several other accounts, what are they? I would like to check them out. Thank you for your stories. I have enjoyed them greatly.
scubatrex chapter 16 . 2/20
Please move the story to your other account. You can always state at the beginning that this is your story under a different alias or that you adopted it.
btvs22 chapter 16 . 2/20
Yes put it in you other account. In the summary you can put that is you and you change account. I see some fiction with that
John Borne the Original chapter 16 . 2/20
put it on the other account!