Reviews for Grim Reaper
Corinne chapter 4 . 7/22
This is a shitty Story and you should feel bad because this is bad.
Harry: "Don't worry, your dad will eventually accept magic. By the way, you might die this year."
omegawolf000 chapter 1 . 6/3
This chapter sounds sad but it also explains something beautiful and getting a second chance at life
Mondwandler chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
hey shinigami-san
i really do appriciate your story this far. i like the idea for harry being a grim reaper:)
but i have to wonder: ever read the discworld novels? Lord death definitifly needs a horse:))
Also: you do have all of the gundamwing-pilots - minus one; where is trowa?
with hopes your mind stays focust for a lot more of wonderful stories.
yours Mondwandler
Kris chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Can grim reapers sleep? They don't breathe or need the bathroom so why would they need sleep?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
It seems Ron is really stupid. Attacking Harry and expecting him to want to be his friend.
At first I thought even Ron can't be that stupid. But when you mentioned how he behaved to Hermione, I thought maybe it's just his natural tendency, and it overrode what little common sense he has.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
lol, whew, I was worried for a while there you'd put Harry with Collin for a sec
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
good but what of the Weasley family
nxkris chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
move the story and leave a note both in description and top of first chapter that the story was moved from your other account that you since deleted.
baberbot1 chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
Keep this story on your knew/other account
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
Try it and see, is all that I can tell you !

The Crimson Mage.
loretta537 chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
move it please and make a note that you changed it to another account so you wont get accused of stealing it
Criminalminds01453 chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
yes i would like you too. i enjoy this story.
Ninggay chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
Yes. Put all your stories in 1 account and just make an announcement so that people wont accuse you of plagiarism. MAybe you should even inform the site moderators of your plans as a backup in case there are complaints.
frostyhogwarts chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
Thank you for the information on downloading this story and others. You said that you have several other accounts, what are they? I would like to check them out. Thank you for your stories. I have enjoyed them greatly.