Reviews for I Just Need You
TinaF chapter 25 . 4/9
Loving the story. Hope to read more soon.
starbit22 chapter 26 . 1/6
I think something dramatic should happen and the baby should die.
Calyptra chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I like Jasper. He I'd badass.
Bella on the other hand doesn't seem to be as badass as I hoped. I was looking forward to get challenging him, but she is giving in
Calyptra chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
that is what I call a powerful start
Nice idea, well written and damn is your Jasper hot . Then again, it's hard to create a Jasper who is not.
I always have been a sucker for bad Bella.
Nice scene in the restroom.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
wow so Bella wamys her own place, I hope she gets it right.
wendy1969 chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
Hi, just thought i would ask if you were updating soon, or...? I comletely understand about RL, it can get in the way of such hobbies and pleasures as writing and reading, so i thought i would just ask instead of what some do, (demand) I like your stories very much
nayah chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
more more more! please write more. i am no joke hooked on this story and love it to bits!
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
i really like this story and can't wait to read more
Sophie Jay272 chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Love this story :) Hope everything is okay IRL and that college is going good :) Looking forward to the next update :)
Ac chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
Omg! Soo excited for the new chapters!
XxFire AngelXx chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Ahh cute i love it im happy for them. You did a great job with this story :)

Xx Angel Xx
hairline chapter 26 . 9/24/2012
Sorry I haven't been reviewing your story is brilliant I could stop reading thank you
twimama77 chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
we miss u baby and can't wait for more as long as u promise to finish this and books ill wait as long as it takes
ProhibitedRambling chapter 26 . 5/22/2012
hey im not sure for ideas but this story is amazing and the suspense is killing me! If you need some ideas i have a bunch of stories on my profile that are Belsper. I promote Belsper...mainly becuase i believe if Eddie was her soul mate it would have ripped him in half to leave Bella the first time and the fact that a southern boy? Hell yeah!
gilo chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
i like it! :)

but i think you should have bella love the baby. i think as soon as the baby was put in her arms (maybe a mistake by the nurse or doctor- and everyone stands still worried or something) that she loves it unconditionally. i think thats just one of her true characteristics, that she'd love the baby no matter what.

and lets get rid of this voice...i'd say maybe when after charlies trial when he's in prison/ dead...that the voice goes away because bella doesnt need to be protected anymore?

and im intrigued to know if bella was there for her mothers murder... i think she needs some serious therapy where they dig all that up...go to the past to fix her future/ now sort of thing.

Anyways just post more soon! i wanna know how it all goes! :D