Reviews for An Afternoon at the Lake An AkuRiku One Shot
Ignie chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love iiiiiiiiiit :3
A really great story, with my favourite couple! Thank yah!
Rikuobsession chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Omfg! Akuriku is my favorite pairing now! All because 1. You wrote this and inspired my future fics and 2. Because this was the very first fic I ever read! Um when I first read this I didn't know I could review, now I know and so I will.

WRITE MORE AKURIKU PLEASE! If not, I may die :(
Shino159 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
omg this is so hot! i love it!
Shugo-Ookami chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love this!
The Blonde Tiara chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Me and my friend just read this and omg...I just loved it so much :) We hope you write other stories like this in the future!
Morngsidelover chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
L-O-V-E I-T
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Amazing, really simply amazing.

That was hot! The best lemon I've read... in a long time
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
First off, awesome story. Second, I'm going to review for you like I appreciate reviews, so if you don't like constructive critisism stop reading.

Truthfully, I loved this fic. I wouldn't be offering critisism if I didn't. I think you could benefit in your writing by trying to avoid cliches, in fact I think that's the only thing I would change. When you introduce Axel you compare him to a god, which is an extremely common comparison. By just talking about his appearance or using less common metaphors you could get your point across more successfully.

The other point I see cliche is where you describe a jolt of electricity when their hands touch. It's not so much the cliche that throws it off, but it doesn't really fit the established lustful/embarrassed tone you've developed.

On the opposite end of cliches, I want to congratulate you on your overall story line. It's original and detailed, and captured my attention from the beginning. In essence, you create a specific character placement for both Riku and Axel and stick with it throughout the entire piece, which as an author I know is annoyingly difficult at times. Also, the most breathtaking point of your fic, for me, was the non-cliched ending of they're not in love but they'll see where it leads. Your portrayal of realism is beautiful.

Once again, love it. Keep writing (
Chris813 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
hehehe it was good. I'm a big AkuRoku and RiSo fan but I like this pairing... just one comment. Riku never told Axel his name in the story. I was confused because I couldn't remember Riku ever saying his name so I went back and saw that he never did! But other than that, I loved it! _
RainbowYuki chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh. My. WOW! That.. was HAWTT! D: I can't put into words how much I loved this! just wow this was the best lemon I've read yet... and in my 3 years of reading them so far thems alot of stories I've read and you've just surpassed them all! *claps* Kudos to you! AND now I have a new fandom! D8 it's just a shame there aren't many Axel x Riku ones out there yet TT
0Life-is-a-Song0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
:O

XD

-dies-

EPIC.

_ And I popped the review cherry.

POP!

I'm... kind of a Riku Axel fan now.

I blame you.