Reviews for Dissonant Lyrics
nemo1986 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Ok I like the story but you really, REALLY, need a beta to clear these grammer errors. While I am not a grammer nazi the mistakes are taking away my enjoyment of the story. It is painful at times when seeing some of the more obvious mistakes.
war09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Freakin Yuuno!
war09 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
You would add Yuuno wouldn't you?

I want Yuuno, more Yuuno!

*keep waiting for the sequel*
hignum chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
ei! let Signum win Vice in ur sequel! she has to win! I vote for Signum! hahahahaha... XD
war09 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Lol! :D Unlimited Scrap Works!

This story is going to end?

Oh no!

If so hope you can make another Yuuno centric story.. Plez...
war09 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Damn it! I didn't get a harem but Vice does!

Update soon!
Still waiting for Yuuno-centric
war09 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Ferret-kid form...It's the end of the world *scream*

Lol! Aegis can talk like that?
hignum chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Buck up Signum n just kiss the guy senseless! knock him dead on his feat n whack Alto to one side! Vice is urs only so make sure to get him good! i support my fave Signum sama n any guy she likes is as gud as hers.
hignum chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
let Signum win Vice! she hell of a lot more deserves him! n Alto is young n naive... Teana can go hang with her girlfren Subaru... I support Signum n Vice! so long as Signum wins i don't really care bout anything else... XD -
hignum chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
keep going! i thought it was zues that swallowed Athena's mom not Cronos... seriously, she is the daughter or zeus n her mom whose name i can't remember... i really like the breakdown tho. give Signum more screen time n i believe that Signum tends to see Vice as more a cute little brother n not so much the guy for a relationship... Signum rules!
war09 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Good!

Interesting match! To bad Yuuno didn't win.

But what will happen to Yuuno?
war09 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
LOl! :D

Kung-Fu Ferret! nice one!
war09 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Update! update! update please!
war09 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Yuuno fan here!

Good work! I'm looking for this kind of fic!

Yay! Yuuno in action! xD
Windraider chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
This is a fun story, keep it up, Update!