Reviews for A New Beginning
waymaker34 chapter 1 . 2/4
the queen bee dragon is named the RED death
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 1/13
Thought I should point this out, but you have been switching between the Purple Death and the Green Death whenever you mention the Queen Bee dragon. Please pick one and stay with it.

I also thought Toothless had his tailfin switched out for a scaled(thus fireproof) version, which would mean the whole scene with his tailfin catching fire was wasted work(you could have stuck with Hiccup and Toothless getting smacked by the Green Death's tail and the real reason Hiccup dove in the movies: which was to put stress on her wing membranes to cause tearing and prevent her from avoid crashing with the ground.).
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 1/13
The reason Hiccup has remained scrawny(despite his work in the blacksmith profession) is that back then no one actually took the time to work on exercises outside of weapon drills and sparring. Hiccup is naturally scrawny, with a metabolism high enough to avoid gaining weight easily(Astrid similarly has a high metabolism, but thanks to her habit of training herself and weight distribution for women than men, she is strong).

If he actually trained in hand to hand combat such as a martial artist does, then he would be able to gain muscle mass(Though it would be corded and wiry, thus not changing his physical shape much) and training on balance he needs. The Hiccup of HTTYD 2 would be how he would have looked in the first movie if he had martial arts training.
kingthe13 chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Great know I'm hungry
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Wait, didn't you say Hiccup had taken the advice of some villagers and covered Toothless' false tailfin with shed scales after he'd caught it on fire on a torch in the village?
Foster117 chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
Congrats on getting published, I LOVED this story, I know you said there would not be one, but you know... If you were to make one... I would totally read it. 10/10 story
buterflypuss chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
good story
warorpeace chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
Congratulations! I simply cannot imagine how happy you must be right now. I wish you the best of luck with the sales!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
AWSOM!
BEST.
STORY.
EVER!
I wod continue it, bt ive got enogh on my hands on both my accounts.
:D
HOPFULLY SOMONE CONTINUES IT!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
awsom.
hopfully u find somplace w/internet soon!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
THAT CHPTR WENT WELL!
good ritin, as always.
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
ha.
camicazi embaressed hiccup, cute!
i lik it!