Reviews for Triggers
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4
Aww wow wow touched my heart very good is there more?
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was just wonderful. Stories like that really help you appreciate what you have. I really thought it was Tony with the gun, until Shannon was brought up. The way Tony reacted was unexpected, but surprisingly worked. I'm glad it ended well... I'm planning to write a tragedy/angst soon, hopefully I'll write it as good as you wrote this!
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story I absolutely loved it I had to admit that I cried but it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Well, well done!
ametssorgin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent story!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awww wow! I think it was so sad how you wrote Gibbs cutting Tony down and then feeling SO guilty! I love how Tony was there for Gibbs and even with a storyline that is probably not what we'd get on the show, you wrote it completely in character and in a way that it COULD be on the show :) Amazing work! :D
dr3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Whoa! Wow! Scary! Fantastic!
kopiella chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I absolutely loved this story! So much so, I can barely even think of what to say! It was a treat to read such a well writen, well thought out story. The emotions and characters were nailed perfectly! Loved it and had to review (even if it is a couple years too late...) :)
Susan Grabon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i have read this story a hundred times and every time it gets better. Did you change the ending on it. I really like it. I like that the begining is ambiguous and you don't know who is there. Thanks for writing this.
keembur chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i love love love this fic i have read this about five times i love the end pay back dosnt always need to b a bad thing
charli chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I've read this story more than once and love it just as much this time as the first tme... gonna go to your page and see if there is a story that deals with the time in Baltimore that you mention at the end...if not, you need to write that one...
AmyH chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ah - I loved this! I honestly thought it was Tony before you let on it was Gibbs. This story evoked strong emotions - I was tense throughout. Fantastic job! I like the happy ending though I am not a fan of them in general. Honestly, it could have ended after the note Tony left, but was wonderful just the same. Great story!
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was excellently done. Bravo!
Dreamer009 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great story! At first I was sure that Tony was holding the gun because of the POV. When I found out it was Gibbs it made the story more enticing and made me want to read on. Great job bringing it all back around in the end to give the readers a sense of closure.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was fantastic. Heart wrenching but also heart warming. Tight pacing, incredible dialog - whoa. I'm going to be at the little con in Roanoke next month, and saw your name, and man, here I've been lurking on NCIS and not reviewing ... when I KNOW how much I love to get reviews. So when I saw this in the 'Best Tony DiNozzo fan fic' community and decided to read it (again), I had to review.

Your NCIS fics are one of the highlights of my day. You post compelling and complete stories, with characters beautifully in character. You have a light touch, exemplary at expressing emotions - what's not to love?. I've enjoyed Code Red, In the Dark, and having a lot of fun with your new Gremlin fic.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in July. Not stalkerish or anything, promise.

Phoebe