Reviews for Triggers
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
You did such a fantastic job writing Gibbs' pain and Tony's fear. Very vivid, I saw everything in my head. Painful, sad story written with sensitivity and beauty. Bravo!
AndEverAmen chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I've read this story several times now, and I still love it. It's so very them, ya know? And it's not sappy, not overwrought, but also not flat or wooden. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
WOW! That is beautiful and amazingI Love it!
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
That was beautiful and such a nice surprise to see someone helping out/taking care of Gibbs. Great job!
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Wow.
This is one of the best, thought out, frank NCIS fics I've read in quite a while.
Truly well written and a joy to read.
Great work!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
It was a very good and very moving story. I liked it a lot. Poor Tony. Finding someone close to you about to commit suicide…the way you made the situation play out seemed quite realistic I believe (I’m no expert but I felt that it’s how Gibbs and Tony would react in this situation especially Gibbs verbally assaulting Tony to make him leave)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I loved this. You really got into their heads, and it felt like I was watching them instead of reading about them. Awesomely done! xo
Katy chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Don't know how I've never read this before. Put a huge grin on my face. Just perfect. Thanks for all you do Teegan.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was amazing and I loved it; Great job!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Aww wow wow touched my heart very good is there more?
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was just wonderful. Stories like that really help you appreciate what you have. I really thought it was Tony with the gun, until Shannon was brought up. The way Tony reacted was unexpected, but surprisingly worked. I'm glad it ended well... I'm planning to write a tragedy/angst soon, hopefully I'll write it as good as you wrote this!
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story I absolutely loved it I had to admit that I cried but it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Well, well done!
ametssorgin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent story!
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awww wow! I think it was so sad how you wrote Gibbs cutting Tony down and then feeling SO guilty! I love how Tony was there for Gibbs and even with a storyline that is probably not what we'd get on the show, you wrote it completely in character and in a way that it COULD be on the show :) Amazing work! :D