Reviews for The Denarian Variation
SavageBoNZaI chapter 1 . 6/8
Please, please continue the story! You can't just end at a cliffhanger like this!
entelejent chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
peopleareretarded chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Are you still writing the denarian stories?
xvector chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was nice, but there was not NEARLY enough Harry-Meciel dialogue. That was one of my favorite things about the trilogy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Kind of a devolution from DL Harry this is one is more callous and I kinda resent the Amanda situation. It saddens me as well that the sequel has been stuck at 2 chapters for 3 years now.

Longer than what the trilogy took.
Such misfortune...
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Nifty stuff.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was an awesome story. :)
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Every time I read something in your series I find myself incurably curious about what is going to happen next. Please update soon (anything in your Dresden universe)!
discb chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh snap, a big name.
invinoveri chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Just re-read this. Really Good. This should be canon in respect to the fourth Denarian story. I like the idea of HP having another daughter and beating down the red court. Although you would not know where Dresden would fit in the world with such an alteration.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
read it.
Enjoyable as ever.
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Damn, please tell me there is something about this that you wrote, it is too amazing not to write snything about it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Omg this is awesome I can't wait for you to update if you ever will
EvilDime chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh, oops. I just happily re-read the Denarian series, noticing this little ficlet at the end and jumping right in. Guess I should have taken the warning to heart - that's really one big-ass cliffhanger. Still don't know who it is! Voldemort, come back with the help of the locket Horcrux? Or the Outsider he brought in way back when, who isn't as gone as assumed? Or someone else entirely? Harry's even more evil twin? Lucifer? ...?
Anyway, it's intriguing. Will probably have a look at the next part soon. Really love this universe!
- Dime
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awesome one shot, really enjoyed it. Hoping against hope that you will eventually il finish book four even if its just a summary wrap up of what you wanted to accomplish, that would be appreciated. While I understand real life takes precidense, I feel as if you are definitely one of the best writers on this site and its a disappointment to see you give up on a kickass storyline. Either way, thanks for the awesome saga, it will definitely be on my favorites list and il def be rereading it in the future.