Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Charlie78112 chapter 1 . 5/21
Great battle scenes and cliff hanging ending
knarf3 chapter 1 . 2/15
So... Harry is immortal, but Meciel's Hellfire reserve, while enormous, is finite now.

It's sad that Harry and Amanda aren't together, but at least Harry, Meciel, and Amaris are a happy little family.

Who is this wizard that has even Meciel horrified? Merlin?

Anyway, this has been another great story in your Denarian series!
SavageBoNZaI chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Please, please continue the story! You can't just end at a cliffhanger like this!
entelejent chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Cool.
peopleareretarded chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Are you still writing the denarian stories?
xvector chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was nice, but there was not NEARLY enough Harry-Meciel dialogue. That was one of my favorite things about the trilogy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Kind of a devolution from DL Harry this is one is more callous and I kinda resent the Amanda situation. It saddens me as well that the sequel has been stuck at 2 chapters for 3 years now.

Longer than what the trilogy took.
Such misfortune...
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Nifty stuff.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was an awesome story. :)
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Every time I read something in your series I find myself incurably curious about what is going to happen next. Please update soon (anything in your Dresden universe)!
discb chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh snap, a big name.
invinoveri chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Just re-read this. Really Good. This should be canon in respect to the fourth Denarian story. I like the idea of HP having another daughter and beating down the red court. Although you would not know where Dresden would fit in the world with such an alteration.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
read it.
Enjoyable as ever.
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Damn, please tell me there is something about this that you wrote, it is too amazing not to write snything about it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Omg this is awesome I can't wait for you to update if you ever will