Reviews for The Denarian Variation
endofsomething chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I hate you and your cliffhangers... But I love your stories... Thank you for another amazing chapter :D
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, that was just wow. I was so bummed that this serires wasnt planned to continue. However I was surprised to get an alert in my email for an update. This was a brilliant piece of work for a one shot/fourth book. I look forward to anything that continues this series.

captain accuracy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Enjoyed the story but please get some facts straight, the site mentioned in your story in the Yucatan Peninsula you call "Chitzen Icha" is actually called "Chichen Itza", it's in Mexico which is in North America, not South and solely of Mayan origin and had nothing to do with the Aztecs.
saint chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nice one, glad to see you picked up denarian series once again. Perhaps the time span between the last story and this one could be filled with flashbacks once you decide to follow up on the Variation (which I hope you will).

Best of luck

p. the cliffhanger.
pcody chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Beta Read Ch1:

Harry was sure that nobody in the Wizarding World knew just exactly how much Albus Dumbledore "" to keep them safe

-Option 1: add a word in "" like "worked"

-Option 2: Rewrite sentence to be:

"Harry was sure that nobody in the Wizarding World knew how much Albus Dumbledore worked from the shadows to keep them safe"
z-vo chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I just have to say... WOW! I was extremely happy to see that you have revisited this world... I was sad when I got to the end of the last story after following your trilogy for so long. I thought this story was very well written and that you did a good job in describing the characters, how far they have come, and their motivations. Excellent work! Hope you revisit this world again.
dreamhunter501 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
omfg... amazing i have read changes and i like this version more... it was so cool anyways i was overjoyed to find you had written this and hope you find inspiration to continue the series as it is truly one of the greatest works or literature iv ever read
colin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dude that rocked. That is really all I cant say I am overjoyed that you came back and might have a fourth Denarian Book. I really look forward to it. The Red King was awesome and I have never read any of the Dresdin Files books but from your stuff I think I just might go get them if they are half as good as what you write. Update again soon.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Now this is impressive. I didn't expect a fourth one too. But things are getting heated up again. Great job. D
Dragonist chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Alright! Daughter number two is up! The new book is great, and I'm so glad that you're writing this tribute. Denarians all the way!
Numb soul chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ok, first of all, that was so freaking awesome and satisfying that i don't even know where to begin! There were a few typos that messed up the flow a bit, but other than that, no complaints at all. I think my favorite scene was the Meciel's "Begone" scene, that was something we've never seen her do before. Albus Dumbledore is kind of awesome too.

Anyway, i hope you do decide to write a fourth story, but if not, i am looking forward to any of your other works!
Cryostasis chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow. It's hard to imagine Harry and Amanda as actual adults, so I just imagine it's James Potter and Charity instead. The image actually works, at least as well as the story is written though. "Where are they now" immages always makes for great continuations, especially if it's an actual story instead of some short epilogue.

Such a pity, I always imagined Harry and Amanda getting together. Baby making non-withstanding, having them both be adult, single, and against each other simply feels somewhat OOC, so I hope you continue the story if for no other reason than to mitigate that.

Now I wonder what Hermoine/Ron are like as adults. Nice portrayal of Verrine by the way.
Denarian chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I found The Denarian Knight two years ago, and since then I've been addicted to your epic.

I was disappointed yet understanding when you said you were done with fanfiction, and I was extremely glad to see you lied.

I hope you keep this going, it was a pleasure to read as usual.

Tell us whenever you have a book published. I'll be sure to pick it up.

SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hope we see an update for this soon :P. Cliffhangers bah!
hunny.kun chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
even trough the blatant rip-off (we were warned though) it was incredibly entertaining to read this, I've missed so much your Denarian Lord stories, and reading about Harry again made my day

I could've lived without the cliffie though, I almost had a stroke after reading the ending of Changes, wanted to shred Butcher to pieces :P

ps:also, just to be picky, The name is Chichén Itzá, not Chitzen Icha, and it encompasses the remains of a city, so calling it The Chitzen Icha it's doubly wrong :P
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »