Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Rome28 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was good but are you going to continue with it?
justbin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
super awesome.. man that was great.

JA NE
Renzo7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Lucifer or Satan, perhaps?

Awesome work, as usual from you! Chapter was a great read. I hope your plot bunnies take you hostage and force you to get on that keyboard ASAP :P.

Thanks for the update, I hope you write more, soon.
Pandora's Crate chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I am BEYOND thrilled that you've continued the Denarian series. Can't wait to see more!
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was kickass! XD Though I hope that Harry made it! Can't be letting the hero (anti-hero) dying now can we? Plus I want Harry to meet his other daughter! I want to see that meeting! XD

Man, we are going to have watch harry! Got all these baby mommas everywhere. XD
Play4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
To end a story with such an awesome cliffy is EVIL! EVIL I SAY! :))

But I do love reading your stories. And this one was good - just like the others.

I take it from all the loose ends that a sequel is being written?

What I liked the most is how you portray Albus. Very, very well written.
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Just when I thought it was done. You drag me back in.

Hate you so much.
DarthKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I have a feeling that the man at the end must be another Denarian Lord, perheps the greatest among them. And what fallen angel is greater than Lucifer the Lightbringer, Satan himself?

I hope to see more of this, as you can't imagine the joy i felt when i saw that there had been an update to the denarian series. When the last oe was closed, it felt like coming to the end of LotR, an undescribably sad feeling.

Anyway, please continue. :)
Dormant Account 24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You better not just leave it there! Great story, but I want more, dang it!
xyvortex chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You've got me curious as hell... who is the figure behind all of it? I really don't think it could be Voldemort, he was never that powerful and in the end he was just too fucked in the head.

Anyway, glad to see another Denarian story, can't wait for the next update.

P.S. I do Hope Harry does spend more time with Lily, maybe help her become whole again.
xScottx chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
A fourth book in the denarian series? fucking epic! This shit was awesome man
WordsFromMike chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This has made my life!

You have to write a 4th story!

OR add some chapters to this!

Not much i can really say, you're on fine form; as always!

I really do hope you'll continue writing these stories!
Irishlassie101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Marvelous as ever...I so hoped you would not drop this plot !
MasterKtulu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great Story, I hope you continue to write the Denarian Series. I too loved Changes and can't wait for the next book.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I can think of only one entity which could provoke that reaction. Lucifer. Also, I suspect that Harry belongs far more to the Heavens than he would think. Merciel is far more moral than any other Denarian, that's for sure.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »