Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Numb soul chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ok, first of all, that was so freaking awesome and satisfying that i don't even know where to begin! There were a few typos that messed up the flow a bit, but other than that, no complaints at all. I think my favorite scene was the Meciel's "Begone" scene, that was something we've never seen her do before. Albus Dumbledore is kind of awesome too.

Anyway, i hope you do decide to write a fourth story, but if not, i am looking forward to any of your other works!
Cryostasis chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow. It's hard to imagine Harry and Amanda as actual adults, so I just imagine it's James Potter and Charity instead. The image actually works, at least as well as the story is written though. "Where are they now" immages always makes for great continuations, especially if it's an actual story instead of some short epilogue.

Such a pity, I always imagined Harry and Amanda getting together. Baby making non-withstanding, having them both be adult, single, and against each other simply feels somewhat OOC, so I hope you continue the story if for no other reason than to mitigate that.

Now I wonder what Hermoine/Ron are like as adults. Nice portrayal of Verrine by the way.
Denarian chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I found The Denarian Knight two years ago, and since then I've been addicted to your epic.

I was disappointed yet understanding when you said you were done with fanfiction, and I was extremely glad to see you lied.

I hope you keep this going, it was a pleasure to read as usual.

Tell us whenever you have a book published. I'll be sure to pick it up.

SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hope we see an update for this soon :P. Cliffhangers bah!
hunny.kun chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
even trough the blatant rip-off (we were warned though) it was incredibly entertaining to read this, I've missed so much your Denarian Lord stories, and reading about Harry again made my day

I could've lived without the cliffie though, I almost had a stroke after reading the ending of Changes, wanted to shred Butcher to pieces :P

ps:also, just to be picky, The name is Chichén Itzá, not Chitzen Icha, and it encompasses the remains of a city, so calling it The Chitzen Icha it's doubly wrong :P
Rome28 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was good but are you going to continue with it?
justbin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
super awesome.. man that was great.

Renzo7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Lucifer or Satan, perhaps?

Awesome work, as usual from you! Chapter was a great read. I hope your plot bunnies take you hostage and force you to get on that keyboard ASAP :P.

Thanks for the update, I hope you write more, soon.
Pandora's Crate chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I am BEYOND thrilled that you've continued the Denarian series. Can't wait to see more!
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was kickass! XD Though I hope that Harry made it! Can't be letting the hero (anti-hero) dying now can we? Plus I want Harry to meet his other daughter! I want to see that meeting! XD

Man, we are going to have watch harry! Got all these baby mommas everywhere. XD
Play4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
To end a story with such an awesome cliffy is EVIL! EVIL I SAY! :))

But I do love reading your stories. And this one was good - just like the others.

I take it from all the loose ends that a sequel is being written?

What I liked the most is how you portray Albus. Very, very well written.
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Just when I thought it was done. You drag me back in.

Hate you so much.
DarthKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I have a feeling that the man at the end must be another Denarian Lord, perheps the greatest among them. And what fallen angel is greater than Lucifer the Lightbringer, Satan himself?

I hope to see more of this, as you can't imagine the joy i felt when i saw that there had been an update to the denarian series. When the last oe was closed, it felt like coming to the end of LotR, an undescribably sad feeling.

Anyway, please continue. :)
Dormant Account 24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You better not just leave it there! Great story, but I want more, dang it!
xyvortex chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You've got me curious as hell... who is the figure behind all of it? I really don't think it could be Voldemort, he was never that powerful and in the end he was just too fucked in the head.

Anyway, glad to see another Denarian story, can't wait for the next update.

P.S. I do Hope Harry does spend more time with Lily, maybe help her become whole again.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »