Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Are you going to complete this? It's been more than two years, so it doesn't seem likely. Any chance you might tell me what happened?
aeoniix chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Memnoch541 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
After reading Denarian Lord first out of your stories, I then backtracked to renegade and knight, with this being the last that I've read for the past 5 days. I'm glad that I happened onto this series because honestly (other then the odd typo I encountered) would put most authors to shame. The only thing that was kinda obvious to me as I saw it from the character perspective was that Amanda was going to end up getting pregnant... The irony was going to be a tad strong with one going to the winter fae with the other going to be with god... I saw it as soon as I saw they slept together in the Denarian Lord.

I do hope you keep up with apocalypse, as I read that before I read this, just because it said that it was the fourth book... but I do hope you keep the plot holes closed and Harry as dashing and sarcastic as ever when they do as they are still alive 4 years apparently in this story then where you left off in apocalypse.

All in all you're a superb writer.. I think I've only encountered maybe 5 typos while reading the works, (re-reading words made me think "huh", a couple of times..) But I do applaud you on this series, and I honestly hope you do finish it.
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice oneshot
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
haha awesome :DDD
Snowish.E chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Phef.. Let me get my mind on the right track here…

So, I read your stories ages ago. Or so it seems. I spend days, weeks glued to my chair; biting my nails in half , laughing and crying… altogether having the most fabulous mental breakdown over the exciting, bind blowing fic you’d written.

I have to say that I also spend the next weeks (yes.. weeks) thinking what to write to a review. I over thought so much that in end I never did write to you. Shame me :)

But now.. I spend a few minutes blinking and watching my screen. Did I see right? Another piece to the series? Really? Lord… And I squealed in glee like a little girl.

I have been thinking and thinking how to write about the feelings I got when reading these stories. And I have to say it seems almost impossible. I have so much to say but my brain in reluctant to put my thoughts into sentences. So I just go with the flow and write a little this and that.

I have the feeling like I should thank you for something. Thank you for writing all these? For sharing them? For being alive? No.. for that I should thank your parents. Maybe I want to thank the world for all of those things above.

What you wrote is simply - and epic. It’s something enormous and brilliant and shiny and blood freezing. There really isn’t a word enough to describe this! Maybe I should just build a temple and hire a bunch of worshippers. Yes.. That’s sounds about right :D

You manage to surprise a reader in every turn and when we think something is going in the right direction you switched the table around yet again. Kept us on our toes. Maybe one of the best Harry/Dumbledore moments in the history. How their relationship changed and grew and twisted throughout the stories… Maybe also the best description about the old man. You truly made him a Light Lord. And the things that you made him teach Harry? I’ll worship you brain forever for that….

So just… simply wow*100.

You know how to write.
finch1986 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I was wondering if it was possible if you could send me your denarian stories so I can download them and print them
WynnCharmer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
wait. whoa. What?
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh, you are such a bastard for that cliff hanger. good side story though, even if it was a rip off from Butcher's series.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*censored* Now you got me hoping that there will be a fourth.
Khaotic Order chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
damnit you cant end it here there better be a fouth story coming soon
Dezzal chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I wish you would atleast tell us who it was and also what the deal between Harry and saris was
spartan f91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I know you're not going to get this, or read this b/c you're done with fanfiction. but please don't leave us hanging, I have my suspicions as to who that figure was. But hopefully the next Dresden book in July inspires you to write something else. We can only hope.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 4/11/2011