Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Dezzal chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I wish you would atleast tell us who it was and also what the deal between Harry and saris was
spartan f91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I know you're not going to get this, or read this b/c you're done with fanfiction. but please don't leave us hanging, I have my suspicions as to who that figure was. But hopefully the next Dresden book in July inspires you to write something else. We can only hope.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
update soooooooooon!1
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Amazing, just amazing!
Gundam-Issac chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Fun twist on changes with the Denarian style, really want to keep reading! Still not quite sure who the mysterious man is, can't wait to find out.
Jayy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is where you decide to end it? Dammit. Now I'm waiting for the next Dresden book and for you to get around to writing the 4th story in the Denarain series.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Somewhat sorry to see that Harry hadn't regain a lot of his humanity after defeating Voldie. To me, that is the essential journet of your Harry; to meld the power of Meciel with his inherent humanity creating something stronger than either. Would also have been fun to see his hook-up with Amanda, how that all came about and how, if at all, it changed him.

I could see this several chapters into a full bown sequel; one that deserves to be written. Given that, nice one-shot! Thanks for a great read.
green eyed typhoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ok, awesome as are all the Denarian stories. Your representation of Dumbledore is definitely one of my favourite things about this story, though I have to say your a right bastard for ending it like that xD. Anyway the whole series is great and I thank you for taking the time to write them out.
AliCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Seriously? Evil does not even begin to describe you.
RedJoker chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I just finished reading the whole Denarian series and I loved it.

It is one of if not the best fanfic I have read. You really should continue this series. There is always a sad feeling when a good story ends. So please continue this awesome fanfic for all your fans and supporters.
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
ooh. I hope you do decide to extend this into a full story! It's interesting to see what's happened eight years on and you did leave that loose end of the mystery person. That mystery's heightened by the end of this one-shot.
silversnitch4765 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
The Denarian stories and Azkaban are some of the best fanfiction i have read. Your battles are the best, always so imaginative and the spells are extremely original and creative. i am looking forward to see if you turn this into the fourth book or not.
anti hitler chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
first off FUCK YOU that done nice story dude i respect and despise you anyway thats about it i just wanted to express my distaste with your ending but ehh its was a sweet series i only put the name because i had to
sleepdeprived91 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i don't even read dresden files and usually i don't read crossovers that i'm not familiar with... but your story had me from the first sentence in the first part of this series... i enjoy your writing so i hope you write more...
Ancient Chaos chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You, my dear friend, are a god among writers and The God in the fandom. And while I'm sure your original works would have/will be great, I'm still extremely glad that you decided to continue with fan fiction. who else would have satiated this need for HPxDresden in such a scope?

Thanks.