Reviews for The Denarian Variation
Ancient Chaos chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You, my dear friend, are a god among writers and The God in the fandom. And while I'm sure your original works would have/will be great, I'm still extremely glad that you decided to continue with fan fiction. who else would have satiated this need for HPxDresden in such a scope?

Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
the denarian series is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read, please continue it. and even if you don't write a forth one a least write another oneshot, you can't just leave us hanging like this.
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is excellent.
Pentecost chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I have read the entirety of the Denarian stories. I hope you recontinue.
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Well I've almost finished reading The Denarian Lord but the continuous fighting (and also my lack of sleep for the last week) has gotten to me so I skipped the last few chapters and read this first :) And then I realised that there's a huge cliffhanger D: Makes me sad :(

I would love to read a fourth story for this series, I have never read anything this great really, truely :) The stories make me laugh (quite hysterically... and more than usual...) and you just have the perfect balance between the (dirty) jokes, fighting and evil creatures :) I specially love how you write Amaris :) Harry's interaction with her makes me laugh a lot :) As well as Dumbledore actually. I can tell you that I don't remember liking his character so much in any of the stories that I've read over the years :D

And guess what? I haven't even read the Dresden series? But I've decided I'm going to because of these stories :) It might take me a while to get to them but... I will soon :D

I'll definitely wait for this (might not happen but hopefully will) fourth story in the series :) Please keep up the good work! And I love your sense of humour :D (please, please if you find the time do write the fourth one!)

Much love :)
jh chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
please write another denarian fic, its obvious youre a great writer and fanfiction will only make you better while giving you an existing fanbase should you choose to publish an original story
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
pretty good
a darker path chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
please, i beg you, another denarian fic
Master Archive chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love it i hope you continue with this story i have many unanswered questions like who the hell is behind it all and what the flying fuck did he give Amaris for the army
Avallyn Fey chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh I hate you - just about as much as jim butcher for writing a wonderful story like this and then stoppingwith a cliffhanger like that. evil. really. "done" it says on your page. *sigh* still. good story, good thrilogy as a matter of fact. good job. If you ever do end up publishing something (I don't doubt that you will) - will you advertise it? I'd love to read more of your stuff...
dangerverse chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Shedao chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You know, I don't even remember why I stumbled across Renegade and decided to read it; I may have been looking for another one of your stories and decided on a whim to take a look, but either way I opened it up. The first thing I did was read your author's note suggesting I read the Dresden Files. Now up till this point, I'd never heard of Jim Butcher, but I figured if I was going to read your series then I'd better read the series it was based on. I can't thank you enough for steering me to what has become one of my favorite published authors.

As to your stories, I think that you display a gritty sense of self-possession (irony!) by Harry that certainly fits your story very well. I truly enjoyed your story and, while as a Christian I may find some of the expressed ideas offensive, that's part of the story and I understand that. I'm certainly up for more if you feel the need/desire to continue with your little Denarian Lord, especially as your endings suck. Resolution, as they say, is good for the soul. :)
dark zues chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
thanks dude for conti the story...

m such a huge fan of ur...

plz update as soon as possible...
Jay-F chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
wow... "Albus idly noted that she was wearing an ornate brooch" does it have an S on it?... well I for one really hope you write #4.

Thanks for writing,

what are you even saying chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Interesting take. I've been waiting to read this one until Changes came out in paperback, but I finally caved, bought it, and finished reading it a couple of hours ago. All things considered, this was an excellent alteration, although I have to say that Harry's stale joke selection remaining the same into his twenties is more than a little bit sad. Ah well, that's what happens when you become one of the most powerful beings in the world before you can legally drink. Stunts your mental growth.

I do hope to see this continued eventually, but I'm pleased that you'll only do so if that's where your muse takes you. I do hate the not knowing, though. What a pain in the ass.

Looking forward to more.