Reviews for TCOT Seductive Defendant
Barbara Lambert chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
This is one of the best written stories I have read on Fanfiction! I couldn't stop and comment on each chapter I was in a hurry to read the following chapter. I enjoyed finding out about Della's early days and I think it was good for Perry to realized he had not been the only man in her life. I know you wrote this story several years ago and as I started with the first stories written and am working my way forward, I certainly hope to read more of your stories and I also hope you are working on a new story. Thanks for the Della &Perry moments!
murphycat chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Very entertaining story! And I wouldn't have found it without your video! Thanks.
murphycat chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
BAd idea.
murphycat chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Grrr. Cad. (I know they don't have a relationship, but still...)
murphycat chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
LOL! I grew up in the Smoky Mountains, so I understand her boredom, but it is beautiful.
murphycat chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Who IS this creep? Ick!
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Whoa! Holy cow! What a start.
Marti chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
"And I wonder why he isn't protecting his wife reputation?" Who's wife are u talking about here?
Sounds like Perry's wife... M
Annie chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
Wow that was a great ending and how lucky was Della that she called it off with Grant! I like the idea of this mess moving them to start a new time together with a clean slate.

I also loved the sentence about Perry not being so understanding about her mumbling other men's names in her sleep from now on. Very understandable. BG

I wish we could have had a whole chapter on him taking care of her but we had a wonderful glimpse of it at least. Thanks for a great story and hope for more.
Captain Weirdo chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
Love the optimism of them starting a new life together.

Dang, I can't believe this story is over. Sigh... To say I've enjoyed it would be an understatement. You're a great writer and I hope you continue your work!

Captain Weirdo chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
"I told him so many times that we'd been nothing but friends, but I guess men have difficulties to accepting something like that."

Touche!

Good grief - Perry is just crazy to be alone with those two! Seriously! Glad he made it and made it back to Della. Should be fun to see how the meeting with Ken goes. Among other things... :)

Thanks for writing!

Captain Weirdo chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
veeeery interesting!

Here's hoping Perry is about to find the proof he needs! And who is he meeting?

Really glad for an update!

Gemenied chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
Hmmm...and so it unfolds...Lets hope the maid sticks to her story and both Perry and Della can put this nightmare behind them.

It's great stuff. Love it.
Annie chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
Love the part about Perry wanting to be tough but just not able to annndddd you're gone?...not writing!...did we take a vote on this and I missed it? LOL.

Hope you have a great time and come back soon. Got to get them together, find out who done it and show Grant the door. Great info turning up about the case.

Hope those cops realize what it means to protect Miss Street or have an angry attorney on their hands.:)Maybe Tragg should whisper something in their ears.
Captain Weirdo chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Another great chapter.

But how could you leave on VACATION with so MUCH hanging in the BALANCE?

Hahaha! Have fun and spend the whole time chained to your notebook/computer/stone tablet and chisel or whatever is your writing set-up of choice.