Reviews for Lessons In Love
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 40 . 4/25/2012
this was awesome Matt and Glenn awesomer
Sams Taz chapter 40 . 3/23/2012
Yes, I did indeed love this story! It was wonderful from beginning to end! ;-) I am off o read more of your wonderful works!
Sams Taz chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Oh yeah I am REALLY loving Glen in this story! He is the bomb! Can I take him home with me? *bats eyelashes with best puppy dog look* :-)
Sams Taz chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
OMG yeah those videos were hilarious. I loved three and four as well. They were just too good! I laughed so hard! It was the perfect end to a very long day! Thanks so much for sharing them!

This was another wonderful chapter! I would have been happy to go on the roller coaster with Jeff! The way that he distracted Mark was awesome though! Tee hee ;-) You have made a huge fan of me!
Sams Taz chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Damn Shawn is funny as hell! LOL I am loving his and Hunters characters in this story! I give you much kudos! Loving every minute of it!
Sams Taz chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely delicious! Mmmmmm...those two together are just...yeah, to die for! And you have such a talent writing them together! :-)
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Yes, yes I do so love Jeff! And Jeff with Undertaker is an wonderful pairing! :-) I have to feel just a little bit for poor Matt though. He did shelter Jeff a lot but in the end I want to say that he had the best of intentions. I am really enjoying this story so far! :0)
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I just stumbled upon your stories and I have been reading them with fond abandon! I have to tell you that I laughed my arse off reading the ending of this chapter. The interaction between Mark, Matt, and Jeff is just fall out of my chair laughing worthy! Oh I can't wait to read more! ;-)
undertaker and jeff hardy love chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
i sooo love innocent jeffy 3

*growls*the things i wanna do to him... w
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 40 . 8/24/2011
This story was wonderful. It had everything that a story needs humor, love, hate Loved everything about it.
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoy this story! Great chapter.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 40 . 6/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Soooo sweet! I truly loved it and am increasingly sad that it has com to an end :

You should definitely write an epilogue (Mark/Jeff marriage Glenny/Matty sexytime :P)
CannibalHolocaust chapter 26 . 6/16/2011
RRRAHHGGHHH! WHAT A DICK WAD! DAMN IT SID!

On another note I hope Kurt falls for Austin *squees*

P.s: I am still unsure about Matt and Glen :/ hmmm Perhaps my mind will change though : P

PP.s: God i hope Jeff doesn't top Mark...EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *flails*