Reviews for One Man's Worth
Wow poor Ryan but its grey that the team has his back and will be there for him. Fantastic story
KevinPerrySangster11 chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
Oh My God! Poor Kevin! I'm glad you didn't kill him and as much as I hate to say this I would kinda like to see what this would be like in a similar episode. Then again maybe it's just my twisted kevin addicted mind. Great storyline and writing would love to see more Ryan-centric fics from you. PS: You almost made me cry.
Madi chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Ah, I finished, and loved it! It's very brilliant, and the backstories make it interesting. Reaaally good
Madi chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I just finished chapter 9, and it is so so sososo good! I also noticed that the two captors names were "Jessica" and "James"... As in Jesse- James? Lol
Dawnzrose chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
I read this all in one sitting. I love Castle it is one of the few tv shows i follow faithfully. Ar times it brought tears to my eyes. A well written excellent story. As usual. Way to go! :)
castlelover100 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
I just loved this story! I kind of cried, but its ok because i kind of like to cry when i read fanfic. To me, that means the writer did a good job at writing it! It was a great story!
egaara chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Incredible! Although you've tortured Ryan, I love the fic!

Great job! :D
annie rules chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
i loved it! but you could elaborate on the hospital portion, focus on kevin's pain more. it would have been great! write another story on these lines with kevin and esposito. include loads of kevin/esposito torture and whumpage... i'm sure many including me would love to read it!waiting for something new and even better... cheers..
ThePotatoEQueen chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
fiou! Great story!

I apreciate all the chapters and for level of english (good but not to much) it was easy to understand.

ThePotatoEQueen chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Great chapters, i will try to let a comment later, before the end.

ThePotatoEQueen chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Poor Kevin...

I hope it will end with not to much sequels

ThePotatoEQueen chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
here i am again :)

I liked this chapter and i understand everything! : D

Well... Next chapter

ThePotatoEQueen chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
hello, i'm french so if you do not understand what i say, ask : )

I think your fanfic' is going to be great! I'm going to try to let a comment on every chapter ; )

I maybe don't understand but in the série, did we already saw the murderer or the victim?

ShadowBallad chapter 13 . 7/22/2010

Just dropping by to say I really enjoyed reading your story. :) It's hard to find fanfics about Det. Ryan, even though he's a great character.

MushuThePowerful chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
Really fantastic wished a little more slasher with Kevin and Esposito but not really that kind of story I guess. But raelly I loved it