Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
Luxuride chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Thank you for this. Great writing, very in-character.

This will happen eventually, I have faith. Maybe not in the particular situation/place, but Brennan will be the one to make the move. She HAS to be.
love2read2much chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Your story is how I hope it finally pans out on the show.

Loved your story.

Keep up the great writing.
harper83 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
If only that was what happened at the end! Ugh...ya know what...in my mind that is now what happens after this episode...forget the rest! lol. Wonderfully, wonderfully done! :)
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Beautiful :)
HotWhitford chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Oh

I loved it.

I hated the whole 'I have to move on' thing.

Your fic gave me hope. :)
penelope1985 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
great!
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Like you ending far better.

Thanks for sharing.
horseninja chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
That was good. I'm griping about tonight's episode that has already aired in other places even though I haven't even seen it. I hope Bones will see that being rational will get her nowhere and no comfort before its too late. I don't know exactly why she rejects him yet but I do think she is hiding behind the science and being rational because of being abandoned by her parents. I just am not reconciling this episode with the last scene of an earlier one this season (can't remember which) where she tells Jared and Padme that Booth has helped her see that love is not just a chemical reaction.
pdsldl chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope this happens by seasons end or I will have to give up on the show. This will they/won't they thing is far too distracting and unrealistic after what now amounts to over six years of yearning.
Broken Bones chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I just watched the episode as well and I am utterly devastated and pissed.

Thank you for writing this. It makes me feel a little better for wasting time and emotion on a

television show that can never truly go the way we want or it would get cancelled.

Ugh. I need chocolate.
my-completeness chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Well I like your ending better because now they are together haha. So glad you put in a hug! all I wanted was for them to hug!
RizzlesGirl4 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
God do I wish that, that would happen.
Skole chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
This would be a nice ending...if only! I think what you wrote does ring true though, whatever the setting, however much time has elapsed, Bones will apologise - after rationalising through why does it hurt me so badly when I hurt someone else?

I'm also somewhat shellshocked as well from the episode. It was so packed with details, missing details, HOT details. She propositioned him & he was all for it.

The episode left me trying to rationalise it all, much as Bones would be, so we empathise with her. It left me asking who? what? WHAT!, just like Sweets would be doing. It also left me wanting to make everything better for Booth, which is what we all sincerely hope WILL happen eventually.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I needed something like this story. I just watched the episode like ten minutes ago. I HATED it. The Bones writers are just pure evil.

This story made me hopeful again. Yeah,it's silly that I'm getting so emotional over a TV show, but the truth is, I'm obsessed. This story makes me feel optimistic all over again.

Thanks for writing it. You did a very good job. I loved the ending.
silver-wings124 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Love it, I am still trying to get over the episode, I pretty much cried at the end of the episode, it was so 'heartcrushing'.