Reviews for Storms
keo2pooh chapter 1 . 9/23
Hi! I know it's late but I wanted to tell you that I love stories you made of Ohno and Yukari. I thought I'm the only one who's loving this pairing. Although I'm happy that they finally got together in the sequel, I'm sad enough not knowing their conversation in that new manga because there's no eng translation. I've just know for one thing (thanks to google translate) that Ohno said I love you to Yukari. So reading your stories made me happy enough because I can understand without feeling those two out of character (you really made them so in character). So, thank you for making these stories.
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
There were no grammar mistakes :) This story was absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I read it and that you wrote it! It is honestly such a good story and story line and the way you portrayed Yukari and Ohno was incredible! Thank you so much for writing this story! I love this couple! And I'm going to go and read your other stories about Yukari and Ohno!
Oh and by the way: you are a fantastic author!
love comes and goes chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This piece was great and so I was compelled to read everything else you've written for this couple and find myself falling in love with your writing style. Everyone was in character and it was just a great job over all.

I really can't wait for anymore oneshots or - hell - a multichaptered fic.

Till then,

love comes and goes
IamLoved1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OH MY GOD! this was amazing! captured the essence of ohno and yukari!:D i loved every second please make moreeee! :D
MONST3R chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i really enjoy your yukari & ohno stories! i'm so happy you kept on writing this pairing! :)

AND M CUTE ENDING!