Reviews for It's Called Change
Marco chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
It's Called Change Neu Chapter10
Tag
Reidak Tor Pre Vizsla III chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Did hiccup transform into a dragon first?
Reidak Tor Pre Vizsla III chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
did hiccup transform into a night fury just him or just him and astrid?
popie92 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
So if the prophecy is done is it good or bad ... UPDATE!
titanicdragon chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
more?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
You should have totally made hiccup and astrid turn into dragons rather than have them borrow bodies it would have been much more interesting.
sc chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Yesi wish you would update! Missing your chappides! Just making my rounds!
sc chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Ohit would be sooo nice if you updated another piece soon!
sc chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Ooh imma readin your newist httyd thing and its a dosee! Yes it is!
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww I wanted to continue tpyoure sixth entharawlling so yah! Imma trying to do that!
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Seeya untail tomarrow! I loved reading the voices for martha and gorge and on a more recient note didn't. They double cross hiccup and side with the keeper instead? I'm sure there will be many crossfires and plot twists so don't reveal them to me until you're ready to feel like doing so! Bye friend! Hope I made you feal proud!
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Yay now illl be reading this in a while so ill be enjoying this! Yepthatsa all!
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
His again; just wamted to say that ill be reading your sixth I think chapie today so yah that'll be fun! Darkmoon out!
darkmoonshadowsun chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
way over to Astrid and Hiccup. She had that look on her face that said: 'Get out the way, I got people to see and things to do.' The stare that made everybody get out of her way before she even saw them. But Astrid remained clinging to Hiccup as the Elder got closer, not even budging as she watched Ruffnut and Tuffnut sidle away from the corner of her eye. "Let him go." The Elder ordered. Astrid blinked rapidly, let him go where? There wasn't anywhere to put him. As if reading her mind, the Elder pointed down to the ground with an unsympathetic look on her features. "Put him down, you've risked enough by moving him." She said scathingly, eyeing Astrid as she waited rather impatiently. Stiffening, Astrid leaned down, placing Hiccup neatly on the ground hesitantly. A crowd was forming around the scene, murmuring and muttering breaking out among the people as they looked curiously at Hiccup's odd expression. Pursing her lips, the Elder didn't even look up at the people as she examined Hiccup. "There's other work to be done, here." She snapped to the crowd. "Go do your job, or all of you will have more wounds than you need." And with that, the crowd dispersed almost immediately. Leaving Astrid, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut standing off to the side. Astrid's hands wringed nervously in front of her and she waited anxiously!

Just a clip from illusion by sandfire kat; my major competitor for you! There is referances to a kat named ludi here and a nightfury named shadowclaw! Maybe you could use them! Don't know; just referance faves I guess!