Reviews for Masquerade
TheFanFicWoman chapter 5 . 4/1
Still ticked off about Daishiro TT. I was expecting some Yuri action between Mio and Ritsu doe...
RitsuAmberEyes chapter 5 . 2/6
why did you let the story die like thissuch a good story. You stopped before both could get together. I'm dying here.
eternalovers chapter 5 . 1/5
I WOULD SAY "I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER" BUT ITS BEEN 6 YEARS SO I DONT THINK YOU'LL UPDATE SOON BUT AHHH IM STILL HOPING :(
GoldenWolf X chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Oh man, please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Damn, just read this. Didn't notice it was on freakin hiatus ahaha welp, hope ya start again at some point, twas captivating.
zurichtime17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
is this story disabanded? :(
because the story is too good to stop.. need more chapters
Ruzu chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I've been waiting for this to continue. Continue it, please.
topsy krets chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
when's the MITSU moments? TAT

i think ritsu likes mio but still havent realize it yet or so i think.

anyway,please update this author-san. its just today that i started reading mitsu ficts. i first read yours. it was dissappointing that it has been 2 years already since the last update. i hope you can continue this. its a good and it would be a waste if you dont continue it.

please update sometime soon. cant wait to read at mitsu moment in this fict. thanks. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
The thought of Ritsu giving a blowjob - I'm scarred for the rest of my life.
InoSaku4ever chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Great story so far! I hope u update soon! Is this a mitsu fic? There's no mitsu sign so far! I do hope it is! Update soon!
Dragoscar chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Ew, Heterosexual Ritsu. Can't stand it DX Hope that changes
LenxRinKagamine chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Ι'm extremely eager to see a new chapter of this story! It's amazing! Keep it up!
Panduz chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Bullshit. 'Nuff said.
Moonsaber chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I like your writing style for the most part, and have pretty much read all your fics and enjoyed them.

This one I found interesting, it's dealing with issues you see less, loveless relations, hetero sex in K-On fanfics, dealing with society, not perfect but love to see more of your viewpoint. Hope unbusy finds you soon.
kaito136 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
just asking.. are you gonna continue with the story? cus im waiting VERY patiently for more RitsuXMio moment and not RitsuXOC moment X_X