Reviews for Masquerade
Damn, just read this. Didn't notice it was on freakin hiatus ahaha welp, hope ya start again at some point, twas captivating.
zurichtime17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
is this story disabanded? :(
because the story is too good to stop.. need more chapters
Ruzu chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I've been waiting for this to continue. Continue it, please.
topsy krets chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
when's the MITSU moments? TAT

i think ritsu likes mio but still havent realize it yet or so i think.

anyway,please update this author-san. its just today that i started reading mitsu ficts. i first read yours. it was dissappointing that it has been 2 years already since the last update. i hope you can continue this. its a good and it would be a waste if you dont continue it.

please update sometime soon. cant wait to read at mitsu moment in this fict. thanks. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
The thought of Ritsu giving a blowjob - I'm scarred for the rest of my life.
InoSaku4ever chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Great story so far! I hope u update soon! Is this a mitsu fic? There's no mitsu sign so far! I do hope it is! Update soon!
Dragoscar chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Ew, Heterosexual Ritsu. Can't stand it DX Hope that changes
LenxRinKagamine chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Ι'm extremely eager to see a new chapter of this story! It's amazing! Keep it up!
Panduz chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Bullshit. 'Nuff said.
Moonsaber chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I like your writing style for the most part, and have pretty much read all your fics and enjoyed them.

This one I found interesting, it's dealing with issues you see less, loveless relations, hetero sex in K-On fanfics, dealing with society, not perfect but love to see more of your viewpoint. Hope unbusy finds you soon.
kaito136 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
just asking.. are you gonna continue with the story? cus im waiting VERY patiently for more RitsuXMio moment and not RitsuXOC moment X_X
EmptyLife chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, now that's amazing. It's really interesting I hope you continue and update soon :)
thanks chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
please update this one day, and please do not let this great story forever rot, never to be finished. we miss you! and dream to know what has become of this version of mio and ritsu!
Ruzu-san chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Dear Little Donkey-san... WHERE ARE YOU! you're killing me you know? this story is so freaking awesome and I'm waiting for the update every week! I've always liked the way you write, it's quite unique and you make it feel so real... so do your best as always, thank you for Masquerade!
biteaddict93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ok its not really a review cause I didn't read it... i read them once they r complete...hehe... but I do love ur stories :) also letting u know that I would love if u would write a fanfic with haruka and michiru from sailor moon. U have great ideas :)..oh and this story sound freakin interesting! Soot soot rated M ... a loyal reader