Reviews for Illusion
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww. Poor Gillian, though I like the idea here and the way you've written it; the descriptions of how her marriage is like an illusion; of how she fears she could lose herself in it. Very good writing :)
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was inspiring! I am so glad you had those bits of green card close to you or we would have lost another fantastic fic written by you. :) Smart use of the word illusion... smart use of words, indeed. Well done. :)
Maura-boo-147 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010

He is the one part of her life that is not an illusion.

I actually CRIED. And it's Alec...

You are one of the best writers on here, Lighty.

Kelli
mylla88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
you really are a great callian writter! don't give up or stop !never!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This story is so spot on - excellent writing!
otlakerat chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is written so well. It's so spot on character wise. Very believable and could so be like what Gillian's marriage to Alec was like. Thank you very much for writing. You are very talanted.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
poor gillian! cal really is her truth, i think. you're an awesome writer. i'm totally jealous! :)
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"And then there's the fear – that her whole life will become such an act she won't even know herself anymore, won't be able to distinguish the truth from the lies, the black from the white, but will instead be left in a constant state of grey. If you wear a mask long enough, you might just grow unable to recognise your own face."

Beautiful, and oh so true.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So sad! I couldn't imagine having to 'hide' like that from people. Although I do wish I had a poker face. Everyone can tell what I'm thinking by looking at me and they don't have to work at the Lightman Group!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
wow...sums up just about everything in the one chapter...

incredible insight

stunning writing, an absolute joy to read
StepFurther chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What else I can say except of: "this ia amazing work again"

"He is the one part of her life that is not an illusion"

This was a shot:)

It really touched my heart!

AWESOME!