Reviews for ODSS
AraelDranoth chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Am I sensing some ElitexSpartan love in the air?
Smiley chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
U said Kelly at the end bit Kathleen
But otherwise really good I liked the fights between a them
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Brilliant work. Nice to come across a Halo fan who can actually write a realistic story.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great story, there are a few mistakes in it such as misspelt words or incorrect words used.
lynda.key1 chapter 38 . 7/9/2013
Wait...ODSK? When did the kitten join them?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 43 . 7/5/2013
Love it!
PastLogan chapter 41 . 4/3/2013
As always, I love your work. Though I can't stop from thinking of Kathleen having your voice. Damnit, she seems so un-Spartan now. You've ruined me, firerwolf!

Great chapter. I despise Emily, though. Not saying that your writing is bad, but her kind of personality. I never get along with Alpha personalities when they're at that level. I can't count how many times I've nearly gotten up and clocked some kid (Usually females, oddly enough) for that kind of thing.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 39 . 11/23/2012
Nicely done. :)
ZXsmileyXZ chapter 39 . 11/23/2012
for the email its Gm ail . com (sorry fanfic was being stupid)
ZXsmileyXZ chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
!IMPORTANT!
for those who read this myself and firerwolf (who couldn't spell firewolf lololol) are going to be working on a machinima for (ODSS) for more info wait for the next chapter where ill wright something at the bottom of chapter 39 so wait for it and for those that would like to audition send an email of some lines to the email given at the time so uh see ya guys (if you don't believe me just wait for the chapter to come)
gizmo16x chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Black armor for a soldier named Kathleen...
Well played.