Reviews for Fighting The Darkness
HuffPride chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Great!
acompletenerd chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
I really enjoyed your story. You had a unique spin on how to end Voldemort that I appreciated. As well as the character's development. The epilogue wrapped up everything nicely, which I appreciate. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Interesting storyline
Montara chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Your story is one of the best in the HGSS ship! Thank you!
myheartwanders chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
What a great story! great development of the relationships! I loved the bad guys that were really good, double albus, and really didnt care that ron died... great great stroy, and awesome writing!
Moonraven81 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
no offence but that was a pretty lame battle scene. loved the rest of the story though.
Moonraven81 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
i love your Rabastan, not many bother to flesh him out :)
Moonraven81 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
woohoo! totally awesome
Moonraven81 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
this just keeps getting better and better
Moonraven81 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
ooooh! I am definitely liking this one
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Fabulous story. :)
Black Serpentine chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
LOVED IT! I loved the ooc Rabastan, the Severus/Hermione relationship and the friendships between Hermione, Rabastan and Draco. The story was well written and I enjoyed it!
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
So I have read up to this chapter before reviewing and have finally made up my opinion of this story thus far. This story has potential. The plot is interesting, if a little predictable. The characters could be more interesting, but I believe that is due to the fact that, excluding Rabastan, You have kept them exactly to cannon. You haven't really brought anything unusual to or new to the Harry Potter universe, which is my favorite part of Harry Potter fanfiction. In addition the pacing is a bit of due, primarily to too much inner monologue and not enough action.

So, I'm sorry, but I'm stopping here. I will however be reading your story about Hermione and Bill. That story sounds much more promising.
astrangerhuman chapter 17 . 10/6/2010