Reviews for Fighting The Darkness
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Awww, isn't it sweet of Spineless Retarded Hermione to want to run to comfort the bastard who allowed her to be kidnapped?

She makes me want to gag. As much as I like the style of writing, the plot (Stupid Spineless Hermione, Loose-Lipped Careless Betraying Severus, lack of nut punches) irritates me so much that I'm going to have to give the rest of this drivel a pass.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
*emancipated set free...you mean "emaciated"

Now see, now I gotta like Rab(id) even more. I'm mentally shoving Gossiping Careless Severus out of the running for Hermione's vagina. It's Rab(id) all the way now.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Yeah, well, if you hadn't blabbed to your precious Master about Hermione's brain power, you wouldn't be in the fix you're in, and neither would she.

If Hermione has to allow any one of the males in this story into her vagina, I hope she chooses Rab(id). He's the only one so far (besides that 3 second encounter with Draco) who seems worthy of her "love cave". Severus got her kidnapped because he spews info at his beloved Master like a retarded parrot. Why would she want any of his body parts in any of hers?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
*sigh* I like the writing but detest the spineless version of Hermione. Severus sold her out to his Master and she's all chatty with him? Yeah, no.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
So cowardly Severus "accidentally forgot" to tell Hermione that he's the reason she was kidnapped? Figures. I'm going to mentally call this bastard version of him Snivellus. Obviously he *did* want her captured else he wouldn't have overly sung her praises to his beloved Master.

THINK, Hermione - Severus knew of the plans to kidnap you far enough in advance (Rabid confirmed it!) to warn not only Dumblefuck but anyone and everyone else - yet he and Dumblefuck chose to tell Harry to tell everyone about the fucking horcruxes but NEVER ONCE BOTHERED TO WARN YOU. Oh, no, both of those conniving, manipulative bastards chose to sacrifice you ""for the greater good"" rather than giving any damns about your personal safety, choices, or health. Fuck all those bastards. I still haven't seen you knee Severus for his most obvious betrayal of you - let me guess, you're going to be a Good Little Doomat-Girl and fall on your knees begging to suck his cock despite every reason to the contrary.

God I hate a spineless "heroine". Either this story is full of plot holes or Hermione has the backbone of a wet noodle.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Well I hope Severus is happy with himself. I bet he peed his panties in glee. Fucking bastard, I really do hope Hermione crushes his nuts for betraying her like this. I know he's supposedly the "love interest" but who in the hell would want someone like this Severus? He's proven twice now that he'll betray whoever whenever to get what he wants.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Hermione is injured and kidnapped - I hope Severus is happy now. Blabbering bastard.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
So Severus, by running off at the mouth to his obviously favorite Master, has caused harm to two females now: Lily and Hermione. I hope Hermione nut-punches the bastard. He deliberately sold her out to his beloved Riddle. Normally I adore Severus but so far this version of the two-faced bastard sucks ass.
HuffPride chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Great!
acompletenerd chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
I really enjoyed your story. You had a unique spin on how to end Voldemort that I appreciated. As well as the character's development. The epilogue wrapped up everything nicely, which I appreciate. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Interesting storyline
Montara chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Your story is one of the best in the HGSS ship! Thank you!
myheartwanders chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
What a great story! great development of the relationships! I loved the bad guys that were really good, double albus, and really didnt care that ron died... great great stroy, and awesome writing!
Moonraven81 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
no offence but that was a pretty lame battle scene. loved the rest of the story though.