Reviews for Where I Stood
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was beautiful.

It's exactly what I could imagine Brennan doing. Going home and falling apart and rebuilding herself, all within one night.

You wrote it so well.

This episode has sparked so much fanfic, this by far is one of the best.

Em

xx
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Heartbreaking but I loved it! Just like the ep itself :)
msralways chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I only felt the way i did after watching an episode was when i watched the season 7 finale of The X Files. Bravo for you and three bravos for the Bones writers.
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, what a wonderful take on the episode that certainly rocked every B&B shipper worlds. The end of the episode left me reeling for sure...mouth hung open in shock, feeling Booth's pain and now you've captured Brennan's, beautifully, I might add. You say you aspire to write Brennan well, I say you've reached that goal. Excellent work!
chloeg24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Loved the story :) I couldn't believe the end of the episode, i love it but it made me cry so much. We have been waiting so long for this and now it might all be ruined, hoping for the season finale to solve it all though. :P
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Yup, that about covers it.

Loved the ep. HATED the ending. Can not believe that's what tptb came up with.

Well done on this though.
HealingHearts chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow. You just.. Wow. You described perfectly how I imagined Brennan to feel after that conversation. It's sad, but beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was good though sad. Haven't seen the episode yet (I am in the US) and am kinda scared to but want to see it. I think what she really doesn't want to see is that she is hiding behind the science because she thinks if she can just be rational nothing and no one will ever hurt her the way her parents did. Well, she may find out the hard way that isn't true. Science doesn't answer everything Bones, even when you desperately want it too... If anyone sees this review before tonight, is this an episode I should watch just before bed time? I will be taping it because I have something earlier in the evening. Thanks.
206 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This made me cry. As did the episode. It's all so heart-crushing
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great! You could see she was devastated
silver-wings124 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was so beautifully written, you captured her emotions fantastically and I loved the choice of song, it's definately fits :D
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Don't ever put yourself down again; you hit the nail on the head with this story. And your right, that song could have been written for Bones and that scene last night. I'm still in a state of shock...I cried myself to sleep and I'm wearing black today. I even had nightmares (yes, i know I'm obsessed). Thanks for writing this...it's helping the pain. :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
excellent shot, loving those from this episode. will her pain ease? look forward to more soon
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I thought this was a great story! It occurred to me recently that while we know all about how Booth feels, we haven't really gotten any insight into Brennan's feelings on the show...and after watching the 100th episode, I still don't really feel like I know how she feels. I think your story is good follow up to that...what she might really be thinking. Keep writing!
charmingkarla chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love you story even if I hated her rejecting him because it doesnt matter how people analize it, thats is what happened. He opened his heart and she broke it and I dont know how they will act like nothing happened and still be best friends because seriously...argh.

I loved your story because it made me feel better, like Brennan is not the robot I felt she was yesterday.

Thanks for that